Sal x Shayna

You hear the front door open and shut with a slam as you stand in the kitchen making dinner for you and your just arrived boyfriend. Your red hair is up in a bun and your hazel eyes are watching your hands prepare the food. "Hey babe! I'm home," he shouts from the living room. "How was your day?" You ask as he walks into the kitchen leaving a kiss on your cheek. "Awful. Joe thought it was funny to make James, Brian, and I get tattoos for our punishment!" He tells you. You turn from your chore and look at him. "And what is this one?" You ask. He rolls up his shorts to reveal what looks to be a tattoo of Jaden Smith. You stare at it, trying your best to figure out where in the world this idea came from. "So... Jaden Smith?" You ask. "Yeah. I don't get it! Why didn't James get Willow and why didn't Brian get Jada? Why didn't we get all of the Smiths?!" He asks you curiously. "Um, before answering that can I ask why Joe made you get Jaden Smith on your thigh?" You ask trying your best to figure this out. "I have no honest to God idea, baby," he says. "I'm going to have to get my revenge for that," he finishes. "And let me guess you just let me have at it? No thought, Joe just told the artist to draw whatever he wanted?" you say starting to question your boyfriend's judgment. "Yep," he says still showing his proud smile. "Well, I'm sorry baby. It's there forever," you say giving in to any reasoning behind what he had done. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "I don't know how I'm going to be able to live with Jaden Smith on my thigh for the rest of my life. This is terrible." You finish dinner and grab 2 plates from the cabinet. You set them down on the table and put food on them. "Thank you, baby. It smells good," he says. "No problem, babe," you smile and kiss his cheek. That night, the both of you talked about what happened today in the life of Sal Vulcano.

Hope you like it!