Other People Have Wings Too

Percy's POV
You're awake!" A girl with beautiful natural highlighted brown hair exclaimed.
     "Of course I'm awake! How else would I have heard you ask about me!" I snapped sarcastically.
       "Are you an avian human hybrid like us?" A adorable 6 or 7 year old asked as I felt a someone trying to see inside my mind.
      "I have wings and other abilities if that's what your asking. But I don't have a beak!" I joked making a beautiful girl with bronze skin giggle.
      "How did you escape from here before? Why can't Angel read your mind? What are your other abilities? Why-" I cut the leader aka the girl with natural highlighted hair off as she plummeted me questions.
"I never escaped from this place but I seem to remember it. Angel can't read my mind because I have learned how to block ancient beings who poses people and she is not half as powerful as them and I don't know my powers. Oh and my name is Percy what are yours?" I explained telling mostly the truth ( I was getting odd powers that did not come with being the son is Poseidon)
"My name is Max the person beside me is Nudge," Max (the leader) gestured to the gorgeous girl with brown metallic skin. "Over there is Iggy by the way he is blind," Max then pointed to a boy with pale (Not Nico pale but definitely not tan) skin and strawberry blond hair. "Beside me is Gazzy don't ask how he got his nickname," the little boy with blue eyes and blond hair smiled at this," Over there is Angel." The cute girl that tried to read my mind smiled angelically at me.
"What about him?" I pointed to the guy lurking in the shadows.
"That is Fang.... How did you see him?" Maxi gasped in surprise.
"Interesting question Maxi,"I grinned at the angry yet something I don't know expression on her face.
I started to stare off into space when I saw something that would haunt me for the rest of my life, Paul walking in with Mr.Wolf.
"Hello Percy, I see you met your sister over there," Paul grinned evilly as he pointed to Max.
"What are you doing here Paul?" I asked confused.
"Percy what are you talking about his name is Jeb,"Max spat the word Jeb like a huntress and the word boy.
"Maximum is right Perseus Paul never existed. I am Jeb I was married to your mom when she had an affair with your father and I needed some coping time, that was when Sally was married to Gabe to protect you. After awhile we got married again and I got a false identity as Paul your step father." Jeb laughed at my furious face.
"How is Max my sister then she looks nothing like my mom," Jeb gave silent laugh,"Okay I don't look my mom but I have an excuse."
"I am Maximum's father so she is your step sister but Ari over here is your half brother no he is not a S-E-A S-P-A-W-N like you he is a Jackson." Jeb said but I was desecrated thinking about what Tyson would family wise to Mr-Wol-Ari.
"What do want, I mean you obviously didn't come for this family reunion I mean why not bring my dearest old grandfather and great grandmother I mean then we could really embrace the whole evil family. I think I may be open Friday night we could all get a clock and a chunk of earth take a swim in the underworld and we could have a talk about how to follow through with our evil plans." I brought out my greatest weapon PERSASSY.
"I am here to give the School's test subjects there food and to tell you Ari will be watching you at all times." Jeb cackled giving me and the others some chicken, vegetables and water.
"First off you take me to a school I think you are forgetting how amazing I am at blowing up schools. And second you give me water you are so stupid." I smiled as I saw him look at the water with horror.

I own nothing just the idea. Please comment and tell me if you like my story.