cleaning

you stood in the kitchen doorway, proud at your cleaning skills for the day. You picked up a left over duster and started to dust the books on your client's shelves. you slightly hummed to yourself as you worked. As you dusted, you lightly skimmed over book titles. He had classics and new thriller books. You carelessly spaced out and accidentally knocked over a book. It landed with a loud thud and it made you jump. You put the duster down on the counter and went to pick the book up--only it wasn't a book. It was a case disguised as a book. You carefully opened it, only to see other books, growing bored already, you closed it but the force from closing it made the air shift and a picture flew out--it was of his naked body. you looked at the picture, stunned that he was so...handsome!
You eventually got more interested in what was in the box and saw piles of photos and books that were really kinky. You started to get wet.
THUD
the door opened to the house. Too late, he saw you looking at the pictures.
"I see you found my stash~" he purred as he walked over to you. You tried to hide the fact you were blushing, but it failed.
"You like my body~ baby?" He asked.
All you could think about was his cock that you saw in the photos. You were growing extremely wet. You nodded a little, embarrassed.
"Well then. Let's go mess up the bed you so kindly made for me~" he said as he reached a hand out. You took it and your heart was going a mile a second.
Within a minute he was on top of you, kissing and biting your neck. You started to moan and he laughed and called you dirty for liking it.
He went down and kissed your belly and eventually got to the bottom of your skirt. He teasingly pulled at your undies and skirt as you continued to moan. He pulled off his own underwear to reveal the dick that you craved in the pictures. You were about to speak when he rubbed his manhood on your covered womanhood, and any words were melted away my moans. He eventually pulled off all your clothing and teased you by playing with your boobs, bouncing them while he continued to rub himself on you.
Suddenly, he rammed into you, full force. You screamed out of pleasure and a little of surprise. He thudded into you so hard that the bed head thudded against the wall and you felt like you were on a bull. He groaned and moaned as he pushed into you , deeper and deeper with every thrust. He eventually started to slow down.
"Im gonna cum~" he panted into your ear.
Slowly, you could feel his seed flow out of his throbbing manhood and into your body. It was warm and sticky and he started to cum even more, between your walls and his shaft , there was no room for it to go anywhere else but out. He pulled out and what seemed to be a bucket load of cum poured out. He finished you off with his tongue, which seemed to be the best you ever had. He got up and laughed.
"Can't wait to see you next week, babe. Make the bed, while you're still here, too."