Summer Air and mysteries

Time skip to the last day of school,

I finished cleaning out my locker along with a bunch of others. "Looking good Miss Dareling" my teacher Mrs. Elm said.

I went back into the class room throwing away the junk.

"I can't wait!!" Cara said as she and I talked with a few of the boys. She was ready wearing white shorties and a tan top topped off with pretty sandals.

"Yeah, I'm going to the Bahamas this summer." said my friend Jayson Wilson as he moved back is wavy blonde hair.

"I'm going to be hanging out with FaZe this whole summer" I grinned as I glanced at my fitbit. 5 minutes to go.

"Lucky..." Ayden Keller said as he glanced down at his FaZe shirt.

"I'm can't wait for the summer air and summer dreams." I said, picturing myself on the beach. I was going to go to the beach a lot.

The bell rang.

I cheered, NO MORE SCHOOL

On the way out, our teacher gave us a bag with candy and sugar crystals. In the hallway, 6th to seniors were all in the rush out of the main doors.

"Guys, let's get out the side door." I said. Cara, Ayden and Jayson followed me. We also picked up Liana and Lorenzo.

The side door was crowded but not as crowded as the main doors.

"Summer is finally here." Lorenzo shouted making me jump. "YEAH BOIIIII" Jayson shouted. "Hurry up!" Liana nodded her head to bully Lilyana and her boyfriend Will.

We ran out the door, into the hot sun. "Summer is here!" I exclaimed as I slipped on my sunglasses.

"Lol, it's 99." Jayson had his phone out. "Let's plan something." Liana was our plan maker.
"Um, swimming at my house?" Lorenzo said as he made a reminder on his phone.

"Sure, tommorow and we could have a sleepover." I added. "Yes!" Peyton appeared out of no where followed by her cool twin brother Trent.

"Sounds good. C u a nerds later." Me and Cara went over to the bench while the others went to catch their buses. A text came from Adapt.

Adapt- hey u guys go 2 school at LA Academy?

Me- yappp

Adapt- OK I'm picking u guys up

Me- omg, wait for the crowd, as soon as we get in, lock the doors.

Adapt- fan attack?

Me- yappp

Adapt- y r u sounding like a dog? 🐶🐶🐶🐶

Me- hurry up.

"FAZE ADAPT IS COMMING" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

We waited for about 5 minutes. "Get ready." I said.

We ran as fans chased us. I threw myself in the front and Liana in the back. Adapt locked the doors as fans surrounded us.

"Ready for the summer?" Adapt asked. "So hyped." I said.

"Were having a sleepover with some friends tommorow." Liana piped up as we left the parking lot.

"LMAO fans are following us." Adapt held his phone making a snapchat. "Lol." I laughed

At the FaZe house.....

"ITZ DUMB LIT" I heard everyone including Kalani laughing. In Apex's room, there was confetti and lots of things.

"Did we miss a birthday?" Adapt seemed really puzzled. "No, we're prancing him when Apex gets home" Kalani said as Teeqo came back up pulling a shirt on. "About time Teeqs." She glanced at him.

Teeqo rolled his eyes.

We heard the door open. "Oh, ******** he's back!" Adapt pulled us into the room. We got a few birthday things.

The door opened.

"HAPPY BURFDAY" we shouted. He sent us all a middle finger. I sent him the pinkie.

For the rest to the day we enjoyed pranking. Cheo made some really good food for dinner before Amy got me. Liana was going to stay later.

Our group chat was exploding.

Me- STOP BLOWING UP MEH PHONE
Jayson- sorry, we're pulling an alnighter
Lorenzo- I'm in!! (Raises hand)
Peyton- pulling an alinighter?! Sounds good with me and Trent
Liana- ITS DUMB LIT ✌✌✌✌✌😂😂😂😂
Peyton- 😂😂😂
Ayden- whoa y blowing up my phone like wtf.
Peyton- were pulling an alnighter.
Ayden- ez! I'm in
Lorenzo- let's play gta when we're all ready
Liana- I'm at the FaZe house waiting for mum and dad. Maybe around 10?
Me- wtf are ur parents doing?
Peyton- they are doing something with our parents.

When I got home, I changed into some confy clothes and waited in my room, chatting with people online.

Something hit my window. I looked out. I saw Cara outside. Her lip was bleeding, her clothes were stained with blood and she was limping. I noticed her ankle seemed to be swollen as well.

"Cara?! What happened to you!" I said. "Can I - I - I spend the night?" She said. I could tell she'd been crying.

"Be right there" I said. I ran down the stairs texting the others. They needed video so I recorded. I told my Mark and Amy and they came running.

I opened the front door. She groaned softly.

"What happened?!" I said. "I was enjoying the nice breeze on the way home and some people kidnapped me" she said as she sat down on the sofa.

Mark called her parents and Amy called the police. I live streamed on instagram.

"So I was walking home and someone grabbed me" she said once police had arrived." They took me and locked me in a room. They forgot to lock me in so I climbed out with my stuff and ran." She said as police had voice recorders and detectives wrote down notes. "Did you get a glance if them?" One asked Cara. "No, they had masks on" she said.

It was about midnight when they all left. Mark and Amy didn't care as long as I didn't cause a loud commotion. Easy, I was upstairs and they were downstairs. I ran upstairs where all my friends from school seemed really worried.

The midnight news broadcasted the story.

Way to start the Summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you enjoy this! I am having so many ideas. Vote and comment if I should change anything. I think this is my longest chapter of all my books with a really cool 1040 words!!!

~Rey