It Was You All Along (GazettE story) (Sequel)

This is the sequel to I 'll Be Your Sun In Your World of Darkness. so if you haven't read that, your should read that first.

Alba's POV.

I walked out of my room ready for the day, and found my best friend, Masato sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. Talking to my dad, mom was making breakfast.

" Dude why are you here " I asked, sitting beside him.

" Because your mom made breakfast. " he said as I stole food off his plate.

" Oh so now your only here for the food, I'm hurt. Here I thought our ten year friendship was more than food to you. " I said dramatically.He laughed and mom said.

" You know if you too don't eat, now your gonna be late. " she tied up here long black hair.

My mom had pale skin, dark eyes, naturally black hair,and is about 5'5, also half Canadian. Dad had perfectly tanned skin, brown eyes, and also has black hair, and is about 5'7. .

Me, I have my dad's eyes, and I have black hair, I have pale skin like my moms. I'm 5'3. and I'm also half Canadian.

Masato has blonde hair dyed, although his hair actually is brown, piercing blue eyes, He is half American, 5'4. We met ten years ago. We are both 18 . Ironically our birthdays are on the same day, October 23rd.  We are just finishing the 12 grade.. His parents divorced when he was 7, his mom passed away a year later,  from then on he pretty much spent all his time here with us. He lives with his dad right now,  He acts like everything is okay, in front of my parents, but I know it's not. He always has bruises on his back, shoulders and legs. I tried to get him to tell my parents, but he wouldn't let me. Me, I get picked on at school, it actually doesn't bother me. Because I have Masato. Another ironic thing is, every girl wants Masato. it's rather funny, how he rejects all of them .

"Hey,Alba ." Masato was waving a hand in my face.

" Oh ...What." I said coming back to real world.

" we have to go. " he said standing up. Mom walked behind us and kissed both of our heads,  We grabbed our bags and I said

" Later mom, dad. "

" later, Mr and Mrs. S. " Masato called out , they both yelled bye to us and we left, to made our way to school.

SO GUYS FIRST CHAPTER. SORRY IT KIND OF SUCKS, I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE BACKGROUND INFORMATION. LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.