I helped Oliver sit down against a wall of a lower level of the car park, my mind in full panic mode but my outward actions remaining calm and collected in this time of crisis.

'I'm gonna die if we don't get help, now,' Oliver fretted.

'I know that,' I couldn't contain my panic any longer. 'Oliver, I, I don't know what we're going to do. I was supposed to help you, to make sure you wouldn't die, but instead, another of my friends is going to die because of me.'

Well, now I might as well have revealed the whole timeline time-travel mess I was in.

'What are you taking about?' He managed to question my accidental outburst, but was luckily distracted by a certain vehicle nearby. 'Felicity.'

'Felicity?' I repeated what he had said in confusion. 'What's your IT girl got to do with any of this?'

'That's her car,' Oliver pointed to the lone red Mini Cooper a few car spaces away from us.

'I'm not even going to ask how you know that, but what help is she?' I asked, before realising where Oliver was going with his idea.

We were going to use Felicity's car.

'But, can we trust her?'

'Yes,' Oliver quickly replied as I thought back to how she hadn't told anyone about Leyla and I interrogating her about The List, and how she had so freely given me Isaac's drive with everything on Malcolm Merlyn.

'Okay then, but you're going to have to stand back as I somehow break into her car,' I said as if committing a felony didn't even faze me anymore.

Before I broke the rear-seat window, Oliver passed me a strange looking object that looked suspiciously like a key.

'It can unlock anything,' Oliver explained vaguely, before drifting off to half-consciousness.

In my years experiencing the strange and extraordinary, I had never come across a seemingly magical lock picker. This was a whole new level of unbelievable for me, more unbelievable than spaceships or speedsters.

I doubted it would even work, but somehow, it did.

Not even minutes later, our blonde heroine unlocked her car and jumped with utter shock when she saw us both occupying the back seats.

'Aria!' Felicity exclaimed at my presence. 'What are you doing in my car? Why are you-?'

She then took a look at Oliver properly, realising that The Hood was lying next to me.

'I'm not gonna hurt you, Felicity,' Oliver reassured her as he started to come back to his senses.

'How do you know my name?' Felicity asked at once.

'Because you know my name,' Oliver revealed his true identity, removing his hood from his head and uncovering his face.

'Mr... Oliver,' Felicity breathed, shaking her head as if she felt like she was dreaming. 'Oh, wow, everything about you just became so unbelievably clear.'

Her eyes then darted into the large bloodstain on Oliver's suit.

'You're bleeding!'