Chapter 2

Jade POV

I tried to ignore the whines and screams of the children and tried to concentrate on the TV.

"I want mummy!" Isabell screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Mummy will be here in 2 seconds" I sigh she should be here any minute. Isabell's screaming must of woke Tyler because I could hear soft cries.

"Hey little man why so sad" I say picking him up.

"My throat hurt" he wails. I check his temperature and it doesn't look so good.

"Right shall we get you some medicine" I say walking down the stairs. I opened the medicine draw and went to get out the calpol when Tyler was sick all over my shoulder.

"For god sake" I say annoyed. Why was the whole world against me? I then heard the latch on the door open and Jesy walked in.

"Mummy!" Haven and Isabell screamed.

"Hello pumpkins, where's auntie Jade?" She asked.

"In the kitchen, Tyler doesn't feel well" Haven says. I then heard footsteps and Jesy's face peered around the kitchen door.

"Oh Jade was he sick on you" she says sympathetically.

"Yes he was and you can clean him up as he's your child" I say shoving Tyler into Jesy's arms and walking off.

"What's the matter with auntie Jade? Were one of you naughty?" Jesy says.

"Nope auntie Jade saw a man and she ran away" I hear Tyler explain.

"Oh well I'll speak to auntie Jade about that later, now let's get you cleaned up" Jesy says.

Then the conversation goes silent and I go upstairs to wash off. As I got into the bath I look into the bath water thinking of drowning myself. I usually chicken out but today felt different like I was ready to die. I sink my head into the water and wait till I start to drown. While doing this I heard Jesy screaming my name and slamming doors. She then opened the bathroom door and saw me. Her immediate reaction was to yank my head out of the water.

"Jade why were you trying to kill yourself!" Jesy shouted pulling me in for a hug.

"I need to go Jes it's the only way" I whimper.

"No Jade I'm booking you in for help" Jesy says shaking her head.

"Just let me die I'm no use to anyone" I say rocking back and forth.

"Jade you're a use to me and my children" she says

"I'm a house maid to your children" I say bluntly.

"That's not true!" Jesy exclaims.

"Is to" I say.

"Look I'm getting you help wether you like it or not" Jesy says

"Fine" I grumble

"Now speak to me when you've stopped being a child" Jesy says then leaves the room.
----------------------------------------------

"Jesy?" I ask timidly walking into her bedroom.

"What?" She grumbles annoyed.

"Well you know that man Tyler was on about?" I say.

"Yes?" Jesy says sitting up

"It was josh" I say breaking down

"Aw Jade come here!" Jesy says wrapping her arms around me.

"I don't understand why he's out of jail" I say sobbing.

"Shh it's okay jesy has got you" Jesy says rocking me back and forth like I was one of her children.

"Jesy can I ask you something?" I ask gulping down my tears. Jesy nods.

"Why didn't you tell the kids about Leigh?" I ask turning to face her.

"I don't know I just didn't think it was necessary" Jesy says shaking her head.

"But she was alive at one point" I pointed out.

"I know that Jade and I loved her very much and you know that" Jesy says her grip tightening around me.

"You should tell them they have a auntie Leigh" I say

"But she wasn't around to be their auntie" Jesy points out

"But you know that Leigh wanted be a godmother to all of our children" I say

"I'll tell them but I'll wait till they're older" Jesy says as a tear rolls down her cheek. Talking about Leigh was a sensitive subject for all of us.

"Why when they are older what's wrong with telling them now?" I say

"They're to young to know about death" Jesy says

"Haven and Isabell are smart for their age and Tyler can be quite intelligent at times" I point out

"Fine I'll tell them tomorrow" Jesy grumbles

"I love you Jesy" I say nuzzling my head into her chest.

"I love you to Jadey" Jesy says kissing the top of my head.

I hoped you like it! I would like to thank everyone who commented on the first chapter! Your feedback was amazing!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️

I Love You (Leighade book 3) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें