Balls in a Van

Me, Tyler and Josh were riding in a van,like the ones they used to ride across the country before they made it big. Tyler and I were sitting all the way in the back, Josh sitting in front of us. We were discussing home life when Tyler brought up one of Josh's neighbors. Josh's mood switched,  his eyes turned dull as he let out a sigh of remorse. 

"Yeah, they aren't doing so well. They were involved in a bus accident on [such and such date] "

Me and Tyler look at each other knowing Josh had been in car accident on that very same day.

"That must've been the crash you were involved in" Tyler said breaking the silence. Josh nodded slightly and asked if me and him could exchange seats. We did, I was now in the front of them. Tyler peeked his head in the space between the headrest and the seat, with doe eyes and a slight pout.

"That's not going to work dude you made things too awkward" I heard Josh say but, it did work, whatever Tyler wanted he was going to get. Our faces inches away, my eyes traced every aspect of his face, I would've stared at him for hours, admiring  his face if it wasn't  for Josh.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" Josh asked breaking the comfortable silence, maybe uncomfortable silence for him.

"Yeah, go ahead." I said trying to sound cool with it and not upset that he interrupted me.

"Well, I know you're a dermatologist" I made a confused face as he continued talking "and well, I kind of put mild poison ivy on my... balls and I was wondering if you could check them out" he quickly asked slightly mumbling.

"Josh, I'm not a dermatologist" I laughed nervously looking at Tyler for help.

"Dude, she doesn't want to see your balls, geesh" Tyler defended for me for I was in complete shock; mouth agape, eyes widened.

"But I insist. Please I could never get the angle you can."  Josh begged, making me feel bad for him.

"Fine" I agreed rolling  my eyes as I  folded the seat in half  so it was flat. I sat on the back of the seat leaning over as  Josh rolled up his shorts revealing one of his balls. I looked quickly saying "Yep, this one looks fine."

He quickly shifted his pants revealing the other one where I quickly dismissed it as looking normal but, Josh hadn't pulled his shorts down before I woke up, leaving the image in my brain all day.

night of: 3/18/17