Chapter 2, The Black Haired Male

As you head back over to the twins after you've gotten your food you run into the pervert again. 'Why couldn't it be anyone else.'  You think. You weren't in the mood to deal with him right now.

     "Of course I would run into you again, girly." He said with a smirk on his face.

     "I don't want to deal with you right now." You say and start to walk off, only for him to appear in front of you again.

     "You can't just walk away from me like that." He said slightly leaning into you. "At least let me introduce myself."

     "What if I don't want to know?" You reply getting irritated.

     "I'm gonna tell you anyways. My name is Victor, Victor Maris."

     "Like I would care to remember."

     "At least tell me your name, girly."

     "Ugh fine, but in return, you shut your big mouth."

     "Of course, girly."

     "Don't call me that!"

     "Then what's your name?"

     "(Y/N)."

     "Last name?"

     "Why should I tell you?"

     "Unless you wanna take my last name."

     "You are such a pervert! I'm out of here!"

     "I thought I already told you that I'm beautiful crafted! I'm not such a thing!"

     "(L/N)." {(L/N = Last Name}

     "What?"

     "That's my last name." You say with your back turned to Victor. You start walking back to the table the twins were sitting at hoping they haven't left yet.

     "Girly."

     "Don't call me that!" You say whipping around.

     "I'm hanging out with you."

     "You can't just do that!"

     "Well, I am."

     You turn and walk away only for him to follow you.  After a few paces, you stopped in your tracks. "Stop following me!" You almost yell at him as you turn to face him.

     "You don't have to be so fierce, girly." Victor said with a smirk.

     "Just leave me alone!"

     The twins heard you practically yell at Victor and came running to your side. "What's going on!" They say simultaneously.

     "This pervert won't leave me alone!" You say fiercely with a glare at Victor.

     "I already told you it isn't possible for me to be a...... pervert." Victor replied saying pervert as if it was something heinous. "I'm extraordinarily beautifully crafted."

     "He looks like a pervert." Yen said glaring at Victor.

     "He does." Yin agreed.

     "Pft, you're just two scrawny little peasants following around a cute peasant girl." Victor replied in triumph.

     "Watch out!!!" A little boy yelled as a puppy ran through the cafeteria and jumped into your arms.

     "I'm so sorry about him. He is a real trouble maker." He said coming up to you. The boy smiled "He seems to really like you."

     "He is a cute dog." You tell the boy handing the puppy to him.

     "Thanks! Anyways, I better get going. My name is Trevor by the way. See ya around!" He said then took off to who knows where.

     "You attract many peasants I see." Victor said.

     "No one here is a peasant!" You say turning to face the pervert.

     "I will call who I want what I want. Now, I will get going."

     "Now you leave me! Why couldn't you have sooner!" You say and then the bell rings.

     "You okay (Y/N)?" Yin asked worried.

     "Even if you are the slightest bit of stressed you can tell us." Yen told you.

     "I'm fine." You told them with a smile. "This time I will beat both of you to class!"