Chapter 30

It's now Saturday. The day I have been dreading. The day Kenzie and I leave...

I have been awake for a few hours now, as well as Kenzie. We are now waiting for Tyler and Dylan to come so we can head to the airport.

"Sara, I'm upset.", Kenzie says while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Me too Kenzie", I reply.

"I don't want to leave. Long-distance relationships don't last...", she trails off.

"I don't want to either...I don't want to lose Dylan", I sigh.

"I don't want to lose Tyler.", she announces.

We both sit in silence for a few minutes until the boys arrive.

Opening the door, the boys stroll in casually.

"Hey Sara!", Dylan says, giving me a small kiss. Tyler does the same for Kenzie and we all sit down. I sit on Dylan's lap because Tyler and Kenzie took the chairs.

"Well, are you both packed?", Tyler asks.

"Yeah we are.", Kenzie replies.

"Ready to go?", Dylan questions.

"Mhmm...", I respond and I get up to grab my bags.

Dylan rushes over and grabs my stuff for me.

"Thank you", I smile at him and follow him out the door, Kenzie and Tyler trailing behind.

After checking out of the hotel, we step outside to be hit by a cold breeze. We instantly hail a cab and get inside.

-

After a long drive, we arrive at the airport. Bags in hand, we go to check in. Dylan and Tyler ask the lady if they could come with us. However, the have to pay a small fee to come, which they pay.

-

Security breezes by quickly as well as grabbing food from the closest Wendy's. It doesn't take long to get to the gate so we get there pretty fast.

"How long until your flight leaves?", Dylan asks.

"Thirty minutes.", I reply.

"Are you okay Sara?", he asks with concern in his voice.

"I'm not Dylan. I'm going to miss you so much. It's only been a few months but it feels like a year!", I say, managing to let a few tears fall.

"Sara, it's okay!", he replies, wiping a few of my tears with his thumb.

"We'll make long distance work right?", I ask.

"I'm-I'm not so sure!", he says, also managing a few tears to fall.

"Sara, I feel like it would be harder if we break up later when we are in a long-distance relationship than if we break up now.", he adds.

"Dylan, what are you saying?", I whispers.

"Sara. I-I think we need to br-reak up", he managee to say.

"No! I refuse! You can't do this Dylan!", I yell

"It's for the best!", he replies

"No it's not Dylan! It's not for the best!", I manage to say.

"Sara, I'm sorry. This was fun.", he replies

"This was fun? So this was just a little fling?", I say; very annoyed and upset at the same time.

"No! Not at all! I didn't mean it like that!", I respond.

"Fine Dylan. Goodbye.", I says and I stand up and walks away to board my flight.

"FLIGHT 201 TO LOS ANGELES NOW BOARDING ALL PASSENGERS", the lady over the loudspeaker announces.

"Sara, are you ready?", Kenzie comes up to me.

"Sara? Are you okay?", She asks.

"Nope!", I fake a smile and she sits down next to me so I can tell her the story.

-

I told Kenzie the story and she said it probably is a good choice.

We sat down in our seats and luckily, I have the window seat. Grabbing my headphones, I plug them into my phone and turn the volume all the way up. Immediately, I fall asleep.

-

"Sara, we've landed", Kenzie whispers.

I open my eyes and I see everyone has stood up and most of the plane is empty so I quickly grab my bags and walk out of our row.

Kenzie and I head to baggage claim to retrieve our suitcases and after we do, we find our families waiting for us outside.

"THERE THEY ARE!", my mom yells.

They all run up to us and give us big hugs.

"We missed you girls!", they all say.

"We missed you guys too!", we announce.

-

I grab my laptop from my dresser and head over to my bed.

Opening it up, I open up the browser and go to Twitter. I scroll through the tweets until I see Dylan's.

@dylanobrien: why do bad things have to happen in life?

He just has to make this harder, doesn't he?

After closing my computer, I hop into bed and just lay there.

--

GUYS ALMOST 20K READS OMG THANK YOU ALL! :)