chAPTEr eIGhT

The sky arcobaleno skipped down the stairs early in the morning. A soft sound of the water streaming from the faucet is being heard. The brunette hummed and saw Nana in the room. "Maman," he called out for the mother of the house. "Oh, Tsuna-kun! You're awake so early. Do you need something?" Nana smiled. Tsuna nods, "Yes, it involves your son in this matter." Nana suddenly turned serious and stared at Tsuna, "Tell me well."

***

"GIOTTOOOOOO!" a certain green haired teen screamed by a distance. The sky arcobaleno and his bestfriend, Enma, looked to stare at the greenhaired teen. Tsuna smirked, followed by Enma doing the same. Giotto sighed and looked at the green haired teenager's direction. "What is it now, Lampo?" 

"I want some candy," he demanded. Giotto facepalmed, "You went all the way here to ask for a candy!?" "What's wrong with that...?" Lampo shrugged his shoulders. He truly is craving for candies today.

"I don't have any candies, Lampo," Giotto sighed. Lampo groaned. "I guess I'll just go to the future," Lampo said and took the a purple bazooka.

A teen with orangish hair is seen at the corner of Tsuna's eyes. The orangish teen nodded at Tsuna and Enma. Tsuna looked at Enma, signaling the start. Both of them smirked, and do their 'parts'. Tsuna suddenly jumped to the ground, with Enma tailing to him. "Wait, La-" Tsuna was cut off when a rock stroke the bazooka.

"I c-can't move," Enma said, being nervous. "Tsuna! Enma!" After Giotto screamed, the place is filled with pink fog. The orangish haired teen flicked his glasses. 'The plan is going well.'

The fog disappeared with no presence. 'Huh? Where's Tsuna and Enma?'

Giotto and Lampo waited for minutes but both didn't came back. Most of the guardians spent the day finding the two.

In the future.

"Finally, you two have arrived. I've been waiting," a white haired man smiled. The twi infants nodded at him. "Where's our fellow comrades?" Tsuna asked.

The albino sighed, "They're gone to their mission. Bianchi and Fuuta are spying them. I hope they will go back here well..."

Tsuna held his pacifier, "How are the future arcobalenos?" The man hummed, "They're well. They are resting in their rooms while of them fetched the two descendants..." Tsuna looked at him, "No one... Passed... Right?"

"Gratefully, no one did," The man informed. Tsuna sighs with refief.

"Hey... Byakuran..." Enma called the man. The white haired man turned his attention to him. "Hai, En-chan?"

"Are they really the foes in this world?" Enma asked him, full of seriousness. Byakuran halted and looked at the sky, "Unfortunately... Yes..."

The atmosphere turned quiet. "Did the plan started peacefully?" The albino asked. "Yep, we're just going to wait..."

A Mansion Somewhere.

"It's starting," a male voice said behind the door. "Very well then, be at the look out of what will happen," an unfamiliar voice boomed inside the room. A smirk creeping to its face.

"Very well then, I will take my leave now, Sky," the man paid farewell and walkes to the hallway.