Stage 2 ~ Run

"Holy shit.." Pat muttered gaping at the sight before her.

    Shlemon exited portal still in Pat's grip as she looked around observing. Danni was sitting on the floor as Ben and Antonio were running around like lunatics on the green platform they stood on.

    "This looks too familiar.." Pat pointed out as she stepped away from the portal releasing Shlemon.

      "Yeah it is, you know why?" Danni asked as she stood up.

      "Hm? Why?" Shlemon answered back.

      "We're in Speed Run." Danni claimed as she pointed at the ramps and slopes ahead.

      "Wait.. We aren't in Imperium?" Pat mumbled.

      "Yeah. I checked the menu and all. It doesn't work here. Nothing really works here." Danni stated as she glanced at the two boys acting like idiots.

      "I'M AS FAST AS THE FLASH!!!" Antonio screamed.

      "I'M SANIC!" Ben screeched.

      "I like Speed Run and all.. But I do not like it in virtual reality." Pat grumbled. "And because of those idiots over there."

      "But Speed Run is easy." Shlemon added.

      "Yeah, but have you ever tried it in VR?" Pat snapped not getting a reply. "That's what I thought. What happens if we fall? Do we die or what?"

       "It's pretty obvious." Danni rolled her eyes. "We teleport back up here. It's the basic Speed Run rules."

      "YOLO BITCHES!" Ben screamed as he ran onto the course.

      Pat face-palmed as Ben ran up a ramp and jumped, taking a sharp turn. Antonio quickly chased him as he nearly fell off at the speed he was going at. Ben continued to jump over gaps as Antonio did the same.

      "It seems kind of easy now that I think about it." Pat snickered.

      "Go on. If the two of them can do it I'm pretty sure you can." Danni chuckled softly crossing her arms.

      "Are you doubting me?" Pat gasped pretending to be hurt.

      "Nope." Danni said trying not to crack a smile.

      "I'll show you!" Pat growled as she ran onto the course.

      She ran up a ramp and jumped over a wide gap grunting. Pat then took a sharp turn running as fast as she can through the course to prove herself to Danni. Almost stumbling, she jumped over another gap trying to keep her balance.

      "PAT HURRY UP!" Ben cupped his hands in front of his mouth yelling as Pat started to stress out.

      "Shut up!" Pat screamed as she jumped off the final ramp into Ben.

      The two fell to the ground as Pat stomped on Ben. She laughed and stood up catching her breath as she watched Danni and Shlemon do the course. Ben sat up as he scratched the back of his head.