25|Beach

Just as Tony promise we got a morning wake up call at eight in the morning. We both took our time with everything. Tony had told me that Whitehaven Beach is eighteen hours ahead of Fairbanks meaning that it may be eight in the morning here but it's two in the morning over there.

The billionaire was kind to let me shower first before allowing me to shower next. I decided to wear a dress under the fuzzy sweats and fluffy jacket, I'd be too lazy to change again when we got there.

Tony took his shower real slow, which I was totally fine with. I sat on a bed with my camera in hand as I clicked through each picture. I got rid of a few pictures that couldn't really work that well. By then Tony still hand't left the bathroom so I started to play around with the fluorite crystal necklace.

A smile was brought upon my face at the thought of Tony getting this for me. It was really sweet of him for doing this, Maybe there is hope for this billionaire after all. As that thought registered in my mind the door opened with steam coming out and Tony coming out all dressed.

"Ready to go Gem?"

"Yup," I said getting up from the bed. "I've been waiting on you." Grabbing my suitcase he got his and opened the door for me.

"Ladies first," he said with a smirk.

"Why thank you my good sir," Tony chuckled a bit as he walked out as well. "Shall we?"

"We shall," and just like that we were out of that hotel and back into the jet soon. To be fair Tony had kinda rushed me to the jet, I think h wanted to get in the warmth as soon as possible.

We both sat on a couch, me reading book and him on his phone. It was mostly silent, the only thing that could be heard was the jet itself. I found it a bit odd how being in a private jet flying to a place I've always wanted to go to with an Avengers/billionaire is all normal to me.

"Hey Gem?"

"Hmm?" I hummed out reading the last few words in the sentence before shutting my book close and facing him.

"What do you think of the world?" Whoa, I thought. That's a bit of a heavy topic Tony.

"The world?" He nodded his head. "Corrupt."

"Why?" He questioned and I sat back into the couch thinking.

"Imagine this, there are two booths. One booth will tell you these pretty nice lies while the other tells you the ugly truth of the world. You'd find a very long line of people at the pretty lies booth and only five or ten people at the ugly truth booth. In other words 99.9% of people would rather hear this pretty lie then hear the truth."

"And that one percent?" He asked.

"That one percent would be the people who hear of these lies and would try to change things," he nodded his head and other example came to mind. "Another, imagine a crowd of people and someone at this sodium. The person at the podium says 'Who wants change?', all the crowd raise their hands. He then asks, 'Who want to change?' and no one raises their hands. That shows that people want change yet they are too lazy and don't want to work to have that change. They want others to do it for them."

"I never really thought about that," Tony said as I reopened my book.

"No one really thinks about those things until someone points it out. My opinion on the world is different from everyone else's." Opening the book I got back to reading.

"Who knew you were all fortune cookie like that," I heard him say under his breath.

>>

The flight to Whitehaven Beach took longer than I originally thought but we eventually got there. The minute we landed Tony had taken off the winter clothes to reveal himself in shorts and shirt. I had done the same to reveal a black and white stripped long short and a spaghetti strapped dark aqua blue crop top.