As I slowly woke up I could feel a warmth, I frowned slightly but ignored it. It’s nice. After a few minutes I frowned again. ‘Didn’t I fall asleep on the grave?’ I thought as I slowly opened my eyes, the cushion I was laying on moved up and down slowly. I could hear thumping coming from it.

Ba-thump… Ba-thump… Ba-thupm… Ba-thump…

I blinked and lazily looked up, my eyes widened at the sight before me.

Sasuke Uchiha was laying on his back, his hair massy and his mouth slightly opened. I was laying on his chest, my left hand on his chest and his left arm around my waist, our legs were tangled together. He then turned slightly making me lay on my back, he brought his right arm to my back and snuggled into my chest. I gritted my teeth as my bangs covered my eyes so nobody can see them.

3rd person Pov.

Tsunade was sitting in her office drinking tea, she would rather drink Sake but Shizune made her. She looked outside into her Village.

“What a beautiful day!” she sighed smiling, Shizune smiled holding Tonton in her arms.

“Yes it is, it’s so peaceful.” She said and Tsunade nodded with a content smile on her face. She then looked at a specific apartment, she grinned feeling the two chakra’s.

“Hee hee hee, looks like Sasuke and Ayame get along very well!” she said laughing, Shizune and Tonton looked at her confused.

“What do you mean, Tsunade-sama?” she asked her, Tonton oinked in confusion.

“Do you see that apartment over there?” she asked Shizune as she pointed to Sasuke’s apartment, Shizune stepped closer to the window and nodded.

“That’s Sasuke’s apartment and I told him to take Ayame to his place, so now they are there, together, in one room.” She said with a mischievous grin. Shizune stepped away from Tsunade and sweat dropped, so did Tonton.

“I guess there will be little Uchiha’s running around sooner than I thought!” she laughed and Shuzune and Tonton sweat dropped more.

BOOOM!

Tsnade stopped laughing and looked outside, so did Shizune and Tonton. They saw smoke coming from Sasuke’s apartment, along with Sasuke himself flying through the smoke into the air. Ayame’s voice could be heard all over the Village.

“PERVERTED UCHIHA!”

He fell down onto the ground, he grunted and opened his eyes looking around confused.

Tsunade and Shizune were watching everything with wide eyes and open mouths. Tsunade got a vain on her forehead.

Ayame jumped down and in front of Sasuke, he couldn’t see her eyes and gulped standing up. She got closer and closer, he didn’t budge as she got right in front of him. She grabbed him by his collar and glared shuriken, dagger and katanas at him. Hell, it looked more intense and threatening than his Sharingan!