" That's good! He knows something about you!" Louis says.

" But I'm confused how he knew that about me." Niall says.

" Why would you question it? He knows something about you and he figured it out himself." Louis says," And besides, you're pretty well known on the football team."

" Well, his neighbor is Nick and we've been on the same team the last three years. Do you think Nick told him?" Niall says.

" He could have." Louis says. Niall notices Harry walk down the hall and back into his classroom. Niall lets out a sad sigh.

" Louis, I wish I could talk to him." Niall says. Louis places his arm on Niall's shoulder.

" Don't worry Niall, you'll grow the balls to talk to him eventually." Louis says. Niall gives Louis an irritated look because he was expecting Louis to be more wise.

" Thanks Louis." Niall says. Louis gives Niall a big smile.

" You're welcome!" Louis exclaims. The 2-minute bell rings.

" Bye Louis. See you after this class." Niall says.

" Bye Niall! See you later!" Louis exclaims. Niall rolls his eyes as he walks into his next class. He questions how he became friends with Louis in the first place.

Niall sat in his assigned seat and waited for the class to get started.

~*~*~

" So he knew you played football?" Josh asks balancing a football on his foot. He kicks it to the ground and looks at Niall.

" Yeah! I don't know if I'm over exaggerating or not, but I think it's pretty neat." Niall says. Niall takes the football and starts bouncing it on his knee.

" That is pretty neat! It's a step closer to getting to know him more." Josh says. Niall passes the football to Josh.

" It really is. There's just something about him that I love so much and I don't know what it is." Niall says. Josh gives Niall a big smile.

" That's so adorable that you're in love with him. I wish I would know more on who this kid is other than he's in your french class, but that's okay. I'm glad you're happy." Josh says.

" I don't want anyone knowing who I like. It will lead to disaster because it's happened to me before." Niall says.

" Who do you like Niall?" One of Niall's teammates, Thomas, asks. Niall lets out a small laugh.

" You're not getting that information out of me." Niall says. Josh rolls his eyes.

" Who cares if anyone knows about this kid? You're just telling us his name so we can connect the pieces together. It's not going to matter." Josh says. Thomas nods his head in agreement with Josh.

Niall shakes his head," It matters to me. It's my opinion and I'd rather not have people intrude on my interests."

Josh and Thomas raises their hands in defense. They didn't want Niall to attack them.

Niall looks across the field and sees Liam conditioning for cross country. Liam notices Niall looking and waves in his direction. Niall waves back with a big smile on his face.

One of the big positives of practicing football outside was he got to see his best friend doing his sport. While Niall was taking a break from practice or something, he would love seeing Liam work hard during his practice. He would think about his friendship with Liam and then make him happy he actually has friends this year.

Niall's first two years of high school didn't go too well. He doesn't like talking about it.

" Alright boys! Start running!" Niall's football coach calls. Josh and Niall let out a groan and started to run around the football track with the rest of the team. Niall hates running which is funny because football players run all the time.

Niall finishes his laps and football practice started.

During practice, Niall couldn't help but think of Harry as always. Harry was always on his mind, no matter what.

***

Hello all! Sorry it took me forever (literally) to update! I was procrastinating and I didn't know what I wanted to write for this chapter.

Tbh, it's probably gonna happen with the next chapter too because I focus too much on my niam spin off story. Sorry :((

Thank you guys so much for reading!! Please vote for this chapter and the other two chapters! Thank you again. I love you.

***