That Awkward moment when you/your/the....

That awkward moment when you/your/the.................................................................................................

1. Realize your unbelievable solitaire skills are in direct relation on how much you spend time alone.

2. Try to sing a duet by yourself

3.  Spend more time searching "how to write an essay" then writing the essay.

4. Friend texts "brb" and is gone for five hours!

5. Dad claims "Sexy and I know It" is his new 'jam.'

6. Nanny turns out to be your ex-husband disguise as a 60 year old British caretaker. ;) (From a movie)

7. Say goodbye to someone and you both walk the same way.

8. Run over your own banana in Mario Kart

9. Sing the banana song just to remember how to spell banana

10. Friend knows and memorizes the element song. Then starts singing it, at a PARTY! (What a nerd ;) you know who you are)

11. Have over 500 songs on your Ipod and your not in the mood for any of them.

12. Mouth makes a funny noise, but it sounds like you farted.

13. Hear something but no one else does. Then you think you're going insane.

14. The only thing you know on your test are your name and date.

15. Spell your own name wrong.

16. Dentist asks you a question while your mouth is pry open.

17. Try to explain a song and then they say sing it. But, you don't want to.

18. Trip but, it is a flat surface or over your own two feet.

19. Know that Santa is watching you while you're sleeping

20. That guy, is actually a woman.

21. Find out that she actually isn't pregnant.

22. Don't know who they are, but they know you.

23. Accidentally type your password into the user name slot or vise-versa

24. Mom denies your friend request on facebook.

25. Look for Narnia in your closet and find the Monster Inc. door instead.

26. Find out that Nemo and Marlin are two different fish.

27. Think the dolphin is a shark, so the beach gets evacuated all because of you.

28. Are in 2nd grade and you have rose art crayons because your mom was too cheap to buy crayola.

29. Just find out the Target sign looks like a target. (Goes same with Domino's)

30. Teacher asks for you to read out loud, but you have no clue what page you are on.

31. Been siting in the wrong class for 20 minutes.

32. Wake up early on Saturday, thinking it was a school day.

33. Run into a glass door.

34. Police ask Waldo's mom why she hasn't filed a missing person's report.

35. Guy who discovered milk realizes he has to explain how he found it.

36. Friend deletes their comments on facebook, so it looks like you are talking to yourself.

37. Friend holds up their hand to show you their finger injury, but you mistake it for a high five.

38. Drop a coin in front of a homeless person.

39. Think you're doing really good at a video game, then you realize you are looking at your friend's screen.

40. Checking yourself out in a window of a car, then you realize there is someone inside.

41. Look both ways down on a one way street.

42. Color blind friend think they solved a rubix cube.

43. Add a new profile picture and someone likes your old one.

44.Typing without looking at the screen, then you look up and nothing is typed.

45. Microsoft Word informs you that your name is spelt wrong.

46. Can't read your own handwriting.

47. Put your phone on "airplane" mode and throw it into the air, but it dosen't fly.

48. Get stuck on a bean bag.

49. House shakes and you expect an abundance of Hogwarts' acceptance letters to emerge through your fireplace but it turns out it was just a earthquake.

50. Realize you have been spelling weird your whole life. When your nothing but, weird.

             The awkward when you read "moment" yet it wasn't even there