It made him uncomfortable. 

"Why?" he asked painfully. Trying to block out all the images of what they had done, all he wanted to do, and everything his body was trying to desperately to tame. 

"Why What?" She responded coolly. 

"Why use a fake name?" he asked a more detailed question. 

"For privacy. I see other authors who, by strokes of luck, make it big and they become celebrities in their own right. Press hounds them, they get accused of things, they also get threats, and hate, and all the nonsense I have no desire to be involved in. I write because I like to. I did not ask for my book to be read. I won some stupid competition a friend entered me in. I didn’t want any of this. I was content with my boring nine to five. Writing was my escape. I want to keep it that way.  I don't care what people say about it or me."

"You are a best seller, in several countries, on several top book lists. I would say a lot of people enjoy the book,” he pointed out. 

"And you sell millions of records but that doesn't mean everyone likes you," she argued. 

She had a very good point. Thousands, if not millions, of girls disliked Kendall because she was seen out with him. He hated the way they tried to portray her, and say she was not good enough for him. But in the end he was surprised at how right they had been.

"So did you really ask me to come here to talk or are we going to f*ck?" She bluntly spoke slapping her thighs. 

He felt his eyes bulge a bit as he looked over at her trying to read if she was serious. And when he looked around her face he realized just how serious she was. 

"Um." His mind had ceased all cognitive thought. It was empty except for the image of Janelle staring at him waiting for a response.  

He was about lean in and kiss those lips he desperately want to taste to sweetness of, when her hand was pressed up to his lips. 

"About that," she began, "No kissing...lips at least."

"I'm sorry?" he mumbled against her hand. 

"Have you ever seen 'Pretty Woman'?" She responded with her own question and put her hand down. He nodded to acknowledge he had seen the movie. 

"Same kind of logic. No kissing. It leads to complications and this is purely research. I will not fall in love with you or vice versa." 

"But we kissed in the shower? And in the end of that movie they did fall in love I believe." 

"It’s a movie Harry. You think every prostitute really gets a happily ever after? I told you that you made things complicated. So sitting here now, I am making things uncomplicated by laying down one or two rules." She reached over to trace a hand on his exposed chest. It rubbed the fabric of the flannel around his neck and collarbones causing his body to lean closer to her touch. 

"Rules?" His previously wet mouth was now drying with her touch. 

"Yeah. Like if we are in the same place, we can call each other whenever needed." 

"Deal." He really could care less what she was saying. Her free hand began unbuttoning his flannel as she spoke and it made him agree to whatever she proposed. She could have made a rule that she would call him Bilzabob whenever she felt like it and he would have agreed to it. 

"Great," and with that she moved closer and her lips went down to his neck. 

His hands went to the sides of her hips to pull her closer to him. So close she had maneuvered her body to hover straddling him. Only her thighs were touching his thighs while the rest of her body was the picture of perfect posture. His hands traced up their touching thighs and under her top to graze her bra clad breasts. Her body was barely reacting until his hand traced between her chest. A shiver, weak, but noticeable shook her body and he knew he had found one of her weak spots.