2

I pulled up to the front of the school. "Dammit!" Of course I'd be late, and of course there wouldn't be spot in the fucking lot. I saw a spot the same time I spelled the pot. I smiled to myself as I saw five boys smoking, as many tattoos as me. They where fine as shit.

"Hello boys." I put on my sexiest smile I could manage.

One with curly hair wolf whistled. "Hello beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I turned, and a pair of piercing green eyes stared into mine. Whoa.. He's so... Beautiful. I touched his cheek. "Cough cough. Do you guys know each other?" A blonde said. I honestly forgot there where others. I didn't know this boy, but it felt like it. "No. We don't. " He simply stated. "Can I take a hit?" I asked. They looked shocked. Curly still had his arms around me. "So what's your name boys?"

"Harry. Harry styles. And you love?"

"Lena. Lena Malik." I giggled. I know that weed ain't getting to me that quickly.

"Excuse me what!?" A boy with cream colored skin and brown eyes yelled. "What's your name?! What's your parents name?!"

"Lena Malik. Oh. And Lauren and Michael Malik." He looked like he couldn't breathe.

"Do you have a brother?!"

"Yeah... Well no. I did. He left. Well.. We ran away. Only I got caught and he didn't. Wait, why?"

"Lena!!!" He ran towards me.

"WAIT. ZAYN?!"

I met him half way. "Zayn oh my god! What happened to your blonde hair?"

The other boys snorted. "Zayn, with blonde hair?" A boy with brown hair said.

"I don't know I could ask the same."

My red hair sorta just came. I didn't dye it or anything, one day it just started turning red.

"I don't even know."

"I'm Niall Horan." Blonde boy said.

"I'm Liam Payne." Brown boy.

"I'm Louis." Fine ass boy said.

"Let's get to second period babe." Harry said. Grabbing my hand he led me to the gates.

"Lena? Lena Malik?" I spun. A young guy in his 20's was calling my name. A guy I've never seen before and he knows my name?

"Uh. Who are you?"

"I'm your teacher. Mr. Jones. I would tell you not to get involved with this crowd, but from your appearance and that heavy smell of pot I believe it's a little too late." This is the shit I'm talking about. People judging before they know anything. I smiled sweetly. "Well dear, I just came to this dreadful city last night. Not enough time to explore, much less get 22 tattoos. I don't even know four of these boys. Zayn however, is my brother. I haven't seen him since I 13. So you can fuck off. They have no influence on me whatsoever." Harry wrapped his arms around me. Again.

"I'm her boyfriend, so like she said. Fuck off." Girlfriend? Whoa. How'd that happen? "Harold Styles! Get your hands off of that girl!" I heard a bitchy voice yell. He didn't move, he didn't even look up.

"Shut the fuck up Molly! It's been two years since he dumped you. Leave him the fuck alone." Baby face Niall screamed.

"Let's get to class, yeah?" I nodded. All this crap was getting to my head.