R E A L L Y - T H R E E

Start from the beginning

Her father was never in the picture and her mother was a single parent. Passion doesn't have any brother and sisters, which gave her mother another reason to rip and run the street as if she doesn't have any children at all. Passion basically raised herself. All her mother did was pay the bills leaving Passion to wonder how she did. Till this day she still doesn't know how her mother paid the bills.

When Passion moved in with Carter at age eight-teen her mother raised hell. She felt as if Passion was all she had.

"Mom I am eight-teen if I want to move in with Carter I can... sorry" Passion looked at her mother as she looked away.

Tonya put the beer bottle down pressing her lips. Her lips curved into a smirk, followed by a chuckle "Are you serious. This little boy you running around with can't take of you" She spoke her eyes remained low.

"I know and that's why I got a job and mom his name is Carter"

Tonya didn't care what his name was. Her daughter needed to be at home trying to get into college not move in with some knucklehead boy.

"I don't give a fuck what his name is! All I know is that my baby wants to live me" Tonya was now sobbing with the empty beer bottle in her hand.

Passion exhale "I'll come visit you everyday..."

"That doesn't make shit better.. at all Passion but you know what do you little girl and don't come crawling back to me once he got you knocked up..."

"Ho--"

"BYE PASSION GO!" Tonya said sternly. Passion looked at her mother once more and left the kitchen going out the door.

Carter's all black Range Rover was parked outside the apartment complex. Once he saw Passion coming out he got out the car, rushing to get her bags.

"Baby how'd it go" Carter asked as he retrieved both the bags.

"Like shit... lets just go"

Once he put the bags in the backseat he opened the door up for Passion.

Carter was in the driver's seat and the car was started. Carter could sense the hurt in his girlfriend's demeanor.

"Baby are you sure that everything's okay?" Carter spoke not taking his eyes off the road.

"Y...yeah" Passion stuttered.

After that moment Passion hasn't talked to her mother since. Passion sometimes blames herself for the non existing relationship they have. Mercedes says Tonya moved out of the country. After hearing that Passion went on with life. 

"Passion!" Passion head snapped back to see Brenda one of her co-workers mugging her. 

"What" She replied. 

"Girl if you don't get out la-la land and serve this plate to table twelve" Passion snapped out of her thoughts and got the plate to serve. 

After she served the plate she stopped by Javon and Mathew's table. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah.. can we get the check.. separate checks" Javon smiled. 

Passion nodded her head as she took the empty plates. After the two paid for the bills they were out the door. Passion went to go clean off the table. She removed the black booklet. Opening she found a hundred dollar bill. Looking to her right and left, her mouth made an 'O' shape. She was surprised. She closed the book and slipped the hundred dollar bill into her back pocket. 

Passion had no more tables yet, so she went back into the kitchen to put away the dirty dishes. 

"Passion let me see you in my office" Mr. Andy Brown, spoke sternly to Passion. 

Mr. Brown was an old man, who resembled Mr. Rogers but more fat in Passion's head. Passion finished the last of the dirty dishes, wiped her hands off and made her way to Mr. Brown's office. 

Opening the door, she closed t and sat down. "Yes"

"Well, Passion. We were offered some money for this dinner" He started.

"And?" Passion spoke wanting to hear the rest. 

"This Diner will be sold.. and this is all the employees last week. Sorry.. I truly am" Mr. Brown spoke sincerely. 

Passion's face remained straight. 

"Four years..." She mumbled. 

Passion got up slowly and exited the office. Passion's life was already hell. Now she only has a week left of work, she has bills that needs to be paid and on top of all that she has to find a new place to live. 

Once Passion's shift was over, she was exhausted. She had a plate of food Aaliyah in her hand and began walking out of the restaurant. 

"The nerve of that fat ass bitch.." Tyesha spat as she came outside. Passion's head turned slightly to her co-worker as she went about her rant. 

"I have three kids, three-motherfucking kids I need to provided for and his dumb ass want to sell my place of work" Tyesha said as she rambled in her purse for a cigarette. 

Passion chuckled "Who you telling" 

"Shit is tragic..." She spoke once more in a low tone. Tyesha lit the cigarette and took a puff. "A bitch going back to stripping.. won't one?"

"A cigarette?" Passion asked curiously.

"Yeah..." Tyesha replied in a dun tone. 

Passion never smoke anything before and didn't plan on it. "No.. no thank you but does stripping really pay well?"

Passion wanted to know. It's not like she would strip or anything, she was curious. 

"Suit yourself and hell yell! All you have to do is shake your ass and them niggas will throw that money like water.." 

Just as Tyesha finished speaking the bus pulled up and both girls got on. Passion laughed at Tyesha's analogy. Passion walked to Maybel's house with nothing but stripping on her mind. She never wanted to shake her ass for thirsty men but what if it boiled down to that? Could she really be a stripper?