"Tou-san, Gaa-nii. What are you cooking?" Naruto asked. "Miso ramen." Hiroki said. "What can I do to help?" Naruto asked expectantly. "Help your brother prepare the table." Hiroki said. Naruto nodded and did as he was told. "Um, Tou-san?" Naruto called.

Hiroki turned towards his adopted son and arched an eyebrow. "What is it, kid?" He asked. "I have to leave in an hour. And, I'm going to be meeting my new Sensei. So, I don't think I'll be able to visit that more." Naruto said sadly. "I am the exact position." Gaara said.

Hiroki sighed and put the food on the plates. He walked over to his sons and put his hands on top of their heads. "Don't worry about it, my sons. I knew that this was going to happen. So, let's make a deal." Hiroki said with a smirk.

"What kind of deal?" Gaara asked, taking Naruto's hand in his. "Anytime either one of you come back from a mission, all you have to do is come here to visit me. And then, since the Chunin Exams are in Konoha, I'll come and cheer you both on." Hiroki said.

Naruto smiled and nodded. "That seems like a great idea!" He said happily. "It seems logical. We agree." Gaara said, a small smile adorning his face. Hiroki smiled and sat at the table. The twin brothers followed in suit and ate.

After eating, Hiroki chuckled nervously. "What is it Tou-san?" The boys asked. "Well, the time has passed by fast. You two are thirty minutes late." Hiroki answered. The boys shot up from their seats and hugged each other. They hugged Hiroki and dashed out of the compound.

Hiroki shook his head chuckling. "Goodbye, my children." He said, a proud smile appearing onto his face.

(Location: Konohagakure; The Academy)

Naruto ran to his classroom and opened the door. "Naruto, you're thirty minutes late. Explain yourself." Iruka said, containing his anger. Although, he was quite worried about the blonde. "Sorry. I was held up." Naruto answered. Sakura rolled her eyes. "Sure." Ino said sarcastically.

Naruto sighed and sat down in his desk. Completely aware of the eyes that were following every move he made. 'Hinata, can you make it any more obvious that you like me? To bad, no one can love a demon. Much less, the most powerful' Naruto thought, looking at Hinata out of the corner of his eye.

The children awaited their Senseis. After three hours, Team Seven were the last team. Each member doing different things. Sakura, pacing back and forth. Sasuke, brooding and being his regular emo self. And Naruto, inside of his mind scape training.

A man, with white, gravity defying hair, a mask that covers his mouth and nose, and a forehead protector that covered his left eye, walked into the class. The only visible feature of his face was his right eye. Naruto finished his training and tuned into the man. "My first impression of you, you're boring." He said. "Not like most of us care." Naruto muttered. The man raised an eyebrow at the blonde before turning his attention to his other two students. "Meet me on top of the roof." The masked man stated.

He disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

(Location: Konohagakure; The Academy; Roof)

"Introduce yourselves." The masked man said. "How?" Sakura asked. Naruto sighed and shook his head in disappointment. 'Isn't she supposed to be smart?' Naruto thought to himself. "Hm. Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and your dream for the future." The man said. "Why don't you go first?" Naruto suggested. "Me? Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes? I don't feel like telling you. Hobbies? I have plenty of hobbies. Dreams for the future, never thought of it." Kakashi said. The three Genin all sighed at his introduction.

"All we learned was his name." Sakura mumbled. "Hn." Sasuke grunted. "Pinky, you first." Kakashi said. "My name is Sakura Haruno, not pinky. My likes, I mean, who I like is Sasuke. My hobbies are talking to Sasuke. My dream for the future, is for Sasuke to love me back." Sakura said, squealing through her introduction. Naruto winced at the sound. "Um, okay. Your dislikes?" Kakashi asked. "Naruto!" She said, with no hesitation. 'A fan girl, huh? This will be one interesting team.' Kakashi thought.