"I second that," she grinned. Staring at him below her, slowly chewing, she could see he was already drifting away. "Have I ever told how pretty you are?"

The statement caused his lids to open. "Pretty, huh?"

"Yeah..." she began to explain. "You're handsome but pretty too. If that makes since." She bashfully bit her bottom lip. "Wait, that probably makes no sense at all."

"It makes sense."

"Really?"

He nodded, closing his eyes once again. "Crunchatize me captain," he instructed, pointing towards his mouth. Jamie giggled as she feed him more of the cereal.

She watched as he munched on the treat admiring the shape of his chiseled jaw...how his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed...to the way his tongue ran across his lips sopping up the microscopic grains of sugar.

The beauty mark on his left cheek added flavor to his features, complimenting his butterscotch skin adorning perfectly manicured facial hair. And his hair...exceptionally curled.

"Can I touch your hair?"

"Why are you asking now?" He quizzed nuzzling closer to her stomach. "Especially when you already have."

"Last time I was falling asleep. It didn't really occur to me to ask. I figured I would this time because I hate when people touch mine," she explained, earning a light chuckle.

"Well, you can, mama." He sighed against her stomach as the soft manicured fingers ran through his short locks.

"You should get to bed if you're falling asleep.

"Nah," he placed his hand on her side. "Think I'm fine right here."

"And I get to sleep like this?" She pouted. "That ain't fair."

He groaned, sitting up and flopping down on the opposite end. "C'mere, bring it in."

"No," she shook her head. "I'm good right here." She got comfortable, curling against the couch. He scurried to the other side, pushing her on her back to settle on top of her. "Prince," she squealed, "What are you doing?"

"You made me move for nothing, woman." He laid his head in the crook of her neck as he wrapped an arm around her. "Now," he kissed her jaw, "Let's try to get some sleep before the sun comes up."

The constant ringing of her phone in the distance made them both stir. Still, neither got up to tend to the electronic device. Hearing the device finally go silent, she kissed the crown of his head before drifting back to sleep.

Only minutes passed before it rang again.

The gentlemen groaned against her chest as she sighed in frustration. "Who could be calling you this early?"

She cracked open her eyes, being greeted by the rays of sunlight. "What time is it?" She rubbed her eyes, scanning the room for the small clock. 11:12am "Get up. Get up," she shoved him off of her.

Jumping to her feet, she darted into his bedroom, the last place she'd left her device. She picked up the dying phone.

(x35 Missed Call) Bestie <3