"Let me show you freedom."

Camila hated it when Roger rushed her. She'd woken up all of five minutes ago and alerted her that her call time was in half an hour and that her car would be leaving in less than ten. She'd barely had time to distinguish which city she was in this time and it left her feeling completely disorientated.

But begrudgingly, she got up. She groggily made her way to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, slipped on some sweat pants and a hoodie and deemed herself dressed. Camila saw no necessity in dressing up when she was going to be fitted into all kinds of ridiculous costumes in the next half an hour. She also couldn't care about touching her hair or make-up, knowing her efforts would be for naught.

In truth, Camila was tired. It'd been two years since she left Lauren and her friends and within those two years Camila hadn't gotten a single day of relaxation to herself.

There was always another show.

Always another signing.

Always another collaboration deal.

She was about to sign another contract for an upcoming film and she could barely remember the director's name, better yet the genre of the film.

Camila wanted one day, a single day of just...sleep. She felt like she was in her eighties when in reality she had just touched eighteen.

"Camila!" Roger called from outside of her hotel room door, sounding just a little more than frustrated.

"I'm fucking coming, Roger!" She growled back, grabbing her coat and bag before pushing past the man on the other side of the door and heading towards the elevators.

"Getting snappy won't change anything." Roger mumbled as they stood beside one another in the elevator.

"Fuck off." The Cuban spoke in a clipped tone before slipping out of the elevator and making her way towards the black sedan waiting for her outside.

From the native tongues Camila heard as she made it out of the hotel, she finally recalled that they'd touched down in Athens just yesterday, it was becoming harder and harder to keep up with the countless cities.

She had always wanted to travel, but not like this. Camila wanted freedom and she'd just managed to trap herself once more.

She had a concert that night in Athens and preparation was killing her. Her muscles were stiff and she was hungry but she had no time to break for lunch yet. She picked off snacks here and there but not nearly enough to satiate her hunger.

When it was finally show time, Camila felt just about ready to pass out, but she was persisting. Her fans paid good money to see her and she would be damned before she let them down.

She went about her usual routine of singing and dancing, adding those smiles that had been engrained into her mind. She was a perfectly constructed entertainer and as she heard the applause of the crowd, she feared that that was all she would ever be.

After her meet and greets were over, Camila allowed herself to collapse on the first couch she found backstage, closing her eyes and feeling the exhaustion hit her though her rest was short-lived when she felt the vibration of her phone in her pants.

The only people to ever call her were her parents so when an unknown number popped up on her screen, she was a little hesitant to answer. The number was foreign, that she could tell and out of sheer curiosity, she answered.

"Don't trip out, I swear I didn't stalk you, Dinah gave me this number-"

"Lucy?" Camila hadn't said that name or heard from the girl in two years.

"Can you tell your security guards to quit being handsy with me before I break some balls? I've shot a guy you know?"

"What the hell?" Camila frowned, sitting up. "Where are you?"

"Outside of the stadium, I was in town," Lucy mumbled. "Yo, touch me again and you'll lose those hands." Camila heard the girl warn.

"Roger!" She called out, very aware that her manager wouldn't be linger too far away from her and her assumptions were right when he came strutting in. "A friend of mine is outside, can you usher her in?"

"We need to go, Camila."

"I didn't fucking ask when we need to go, Roger, I asked you to bring Lucy in."

"Sassy, I like it, Cabello." Lucy's playful voice muttered from the other line. "See you soon."

Reuniting with Lucy was pretty much the highlight of Camila's life for the past two years. When the familiar brunette stepped through her dressing room door, Camila couldn't contain her excitement and practically lunged for her, burying her face into the older girl's neck and inhaling her familiar smokey scent. It lacked that minty smell that Lauren's had and the thought of the green-eyed girl brought a sting of pain to Camila's heart, so she pushed her away into the furthest corner of her mind and focused on the fact that Lucy was here.

She looked the brunette over, her eyes were still wild with spontaneity and her grin was from cheek to cheek. Lucy was even more beautiful now than back then, she'd aged well in those two years, all her features maturing into a very model-like look.

And Lucy admired Camila the same, though she was concerned with the dark rings under the celebrity's eyes and her sunken cheeks. Camila looked worn and it tugged at Lucy's heart because this girl did not match the girl she was in love with two years ago.

"You're finally travelling." Camila smiled after she had her moment to process that Lucy was actually there.

"I figured since I graduated last year, it would be good to spend this year checking out what the world has to offer."

"And how are you finding it?"

"It's cool, a little lonely but you meet all these amazing people along the way that you sort of forget." Lucy shrugged. "What about you, Camila Cabello? How's life been?" She took hold of the younger girl's hand and led her over to the couch on the other side of the room.

"Tiring," Camila confessed. "It's constantly on for the past two years."

"I can tell, you look like shit."

"And I see you still have a way with words."

"When last have you slept...or eaten for that matter."

"This is the price-"

"Of fame, yada yada," Lucy waved off Camila's excuse and lounged back on the couch. "Fuck the price of fame. You look like you're in your late forties and you just hit eighteen, what the fuck's up with that?"

"I have responsibilities."

"Fuck your responsibilities, Mila," Lucy sat up and caught those brown eyes.

"You know it's not that simple."

"Make it that simple," Lucy groaned. "Mila, you left the love of your life two years ago because you felt trapped only to allow yourself to fall into another trap? That's bullshit and we both know it. Be fucking free."

"So what? I drop everything and go traipsing around the world? I just forget the fact that there are people who need me?"

"Mila, for a girl with a brain as pretty as her face, you're being insanely dumb right now. And I'm gonna prove it to you." Lucy suddenly leapt up from the couch with a devilish glint in her eyes. "Give me tonight," She offered a hand to Camila who took it. Lucy pulled the girl up and to her. "Let me show you freedom."

"It's not that easy." Camila shook her head.

"We'll make it that easy." Lucy beamed. "Just say yes."

"Lucy-"

"Say yes."

"I can't-"

"Camila Cabello. Say. Yes."

"Yes." Camila chuckled lightly, watching Lucy's eyes shine with excitement. "Fine, show me what I'm missing."