Where It Started... (Chapter 1)

Logan (Original's) P.O.V
(Won't Be Any Punctuations Here If It Bothers In Advance)

it Was A Normal Day At School And Then He Showed Up My Middle School Bully He Came To The School Half Way Through Out The Year And In The Last Semester I Found This Beautiful Girl She Said She Loved Me I Did Love Her As Well And In The Last Quarter...Her Parents Broke Us Up...I Was Broken She Said She'd Always Love Me...I Said Move On She Said She Won't And The Next Day...Her Friend Tells Me She Was With Another... and On The Same Day My Bully Told Me To Kill Myself...I Snaped I Then Grabbed A Razor And Slashed Over And Over Again At My Wrist Till...I Passed Out...I Woke Up 2 Hours After Still In The Bathroom With Razor Still In Hand I Got Up And Looked In The Mirror And Was Shocked I Saw A Dark Figure That Looked Exactly Like Me But With Darkness Running Down His Eyes And Gray Skin With A Blank Expression On Its Face I Could Barely Hear It But The Figure Whispered "...Dark Logan..." I Said As A Reply..."w-who Are You" And It Replied "I Am You..But..All Your Depression...hate...Anxiety...as Its Living Form... And I've Come By The Choice You Have Made To Try And Kill Yourself...Now You Live With Your Fear And Pain Of Such Trauma It Will Stay Forever" I Was Scared And Terrified And In My Head Saying "Why Me...Why...Someone...Help Me"