Giving Crissy a promise ring

Dominique's POV

It the next morning and Domo called her best friend Ariel.
Ringing
Hello who is this said Domo on the phone
It's Ariel said Ariel on the phone
What up Ariel I feel like today I want to give Crissy this promise ring and can u come over to my house? Said Dom on the phone
Ok I will be over your house in about 5 minutes said Ariel on the phone.
Then Ariel got to Domo house and saw the surprise that her best friend had for Crissy.
After that Domo texted Crissy saying can u come over to my house I have a surprise for u. Domo got a text back from Crissy saying sure I will be there in 3 minutes let me get dress and I will see you then.
So Ariel turn on the camera!
YouTube video
Domo said: Hi I am Domo Wilson!
I love u so much Crissy, I got your favorite food from Olive Garden and a cookie that said I love u Crissy also some flowers and our picture.
I got the ring cause I went to Jarred, Crissy when u watching this back I want u to know I love u so much and can't wait to u see my surprises. Thank for putting up with my crazy butt. Crissy said babe , then Domo said u have to closer your eyes. Crissy said I wanted see, I wanted see and babe u got me awww. This is so great Crissy said, as Crissy look at the gifts Domo got her then she started laughing. Domo said I love u and care about u also u never have to question me. Music starts playing and Ariel said yes girl while Crissy said oh my. So Crissy starts holding Domo body and feeling on her chest.
End of the video.