Chapter 2

Ryan's POV

As I pulled up outside the show grounds I seen the massive tent in the middle, a ticket booth was in the middle of getting set up as was a food van. I got out of my car and locked it before nervously walking over, where would she even be? There was a lot of caravans over to the right side. I suppose that's where everyone is staying, as I walked past I seen a huge bar cage. I looked in it and seen a loin, geez okay. I kept walking, even tho it's in a cage that's creepy. The mini ponies probably had the smallest area but they weren't to bothered, they where to focused on eating. It was like a zoo here, lions, ponies, there is a monkey over there in a small cage, as well as a bunch of puppies. I wonder if they have more animals.
"Your kinda not aloud here till shows start" a guy says noticing my presence, he comes over to me. He looked kinda angry, dirty blonde hair with brown eyes.

"Umm I'm not here for a show, Chloe told me to come here" I say awkwardly, dammit Chloe where are you?

"Why would she tell you that?" He asks

"We're hanging out do you know where she is?" I ask, this guy was freaking me out. Badly, what's the big deal with hanging out with Chloe?

"What's happening?" Another guy asks coming over, mind you he wasn't wearing a shirt and had muscles that made mine look like nothing. He had brown hair with blue eyes, and looked more friendly then blondy here.

"Chloe asked this guy to come here" blondy says making the muscles dude look at me

"Hurt her ill hurt you, she's in the tent tho" the brown hair dude says, okay then.

"We're just friends and thanks, can I go in or do you want ID?" I ask the blond making him roll his eyes

"Nah just go in" the brown haired guy says, I thank him before giving a fake smile at blondy. Before walking over to the massive red tent, I walked inside seeing many chairs. They weren't all set up in the correct position yet, as many of them where staked on each other. They had mini grandstands that looked like they where portable, and by the looks of them they sat chairs on them. I look around and seen Chloe, a massive net had been set up in the middle of the tent, and Chloe was standing over at the end of it. Dusting her hands, she was wearing a red leotard that showed some cleavage but not much. It wasn't a fancy one but on the back it had the name of the circus on it, she must wear it when she practices.

"Hey Chloe" I say making her turn around to face me, her hair was done up in a high ponytail.

"Hey Ryan" she says as I walk over to her, she looked so cute to be honest. The leotard hugged her body, showing her curves. Even tho the leotard was plain and simple,she pulled it off. "I'm sorry I would of been out waiting for you, but I'm kinda behind on practice I might have to cancel" she adds, oh that's great. I know I don't know her but I was hoping I could of got to know her

"Oh okay" I say nodding showing I understand, it goes silent for a minute before I go to leave "well umm I'll see you later I guess" I add with a small smile

"Well I mean, unless you want to help me" she says before I can go, I smile as I give her a confused look. This should be interesting.

"And how could I do that?" I ask making her bend down and grab a rag

"Dust your hands" she says throwing the rag at me, I caught it and a white dust went all over my hands as I caught it. "Your not afraid of hights are you?" She asks as I wipe my hands off a little before handing it back to her

"What?" I ask confused as she dusts her hands again, she laughs and looks up at the beam in the air.

"We need to get up there, trapeze takes confidence" she says walk over to the small rope latter

"Wait seriously?" I ask following her

"If you fall the net catches you, I've fallen a lot and never got hurt, well hurt doing trapeze" she says as she puts her left foot on the rope latter

"Umm I'm not sure" I say as she starts climbing the latter, she wants me to fly through the air?

"Come on its fun" she says once she reaches the top and stands on the beam, I sigh and hesitantly climb up the latter

Already Chloe is getting him up on a beam, please comment and vote. The more comments the quicker I post guys, so please be active when reading this story