No turning back

The exquisite sunshine woke me out of my fantasy land,the best place to be at nights. It was a pleasant morning however, an hectic morning a morning of work. Its been years working with the company dreamday,abby an associate of mine always checked up on me to see whether or not i would show up for work. She love to asked questions especially sensitive topic. She once engage to a young man by the name of paul but what happened is that abby loves fashion, and parties while paul takes pride in his work and had little time for abby but that didn't change the fact that he love her. Abby never thought about paul and his work,never the less,she loves attention and comfort. Will abby cheat? Paul had a guilt within himself because he payed most of his attention on his work, he didn't want abby to think that he was having an affair he just wanted her to understand that she was one of his main priority aswel as his work.
On thursday evening paul took the day from work so that he could showed up at his fiance work place to apologize for the time he haven't spent with her, but before that he stopped at a near by flower shop and purchase one of the most expensive bouquet that he thought his fiance would like, when paul finally arrived at dreamday conpany he met an office clerk,so he introduced himself and he told her he wanted to speak with his finance , she glance on the bouquet in his hand and smile,she sent him on the second floor and told him to enter the second door on the right he did has he was instructed, the door was slightly opened so he made his way through without knocking, what caught his eyes was his fianace on top of her assistant making out, you could see blood in his eyes, she was shocked weak and helpless at the same time, he threw the bouquet at her aggressively, she shouted i can explain!! This is not what it look like.. "he slammed the door behind him. He knew that it would be for the last time."