Chapter One

I look at myself in the mirror, touching the side of my face. My green skin wasn't anything out of the usual, my horns were normal as well. I put on my tie and stick out my tongue. It's one of those pointy tongues, that get really long. Long enough to lick your nose, but mines pitch black, like everyone else's.

"Svan, honey! You're going to be late!~" I hear my fiancé say.

"Give me a sec, Ezzie!~" I squeak, fixing my tux and then jumping out of my room, launching my 5 foot tall self into my 7 foot tall boyfriend, smiling up at him and intertwining out tails. He rubs his blue cheek against mine, and I giggle.

See, we paint demons all are different colors, and when (and if) we have children, it's a mix of both of our colors, determining the child's class. Red are the government officials. Blue are the main leaders, they hire the lower bloods on the spectrum to do their work. Yellow are the upper class, outshining everyone, acting better than everyone. And me? I'm green. Assassin. It's in my veins. Every ounce of me is full of killer instinct. Yet still I can make connections to save myself. To give myself a proper life to make more assassins and more paint demon children to further the kingdom. It's honestly a weird system. Another thing is, gender doesnt matter. We all have the same genitals. Females and males. Females have the boobs, but the reproductive organs... Same. It's weird.

I find Eziekiel staring at me, I seem to have let go, zoning out, blacking out of the real world. My eyes uncloud and I smile up at him again. "Sorry Hun..."

"It's okay, babyboy...~"

I shiver and stick my tongue out. Then I run my fingers over my suit, fixing it. "I've gotta go to work, I expect you do as well?"

He replied, "No babe, I don't. And... I think the workplace can wait.~"

"No, it can't, I have a really big order to deal with today the bo-----"

He grabs my shoulders and rips my clothes off. The next, you know what happens. It won't go into detail. But two hours of him and me... I mean I enjoyed it, but my mind was focused on the work I had to do. Scared of what can and will happen if this keeps happening.

After it's all over, I go and wash up, standing infront of the mirror, covered in bite marks on my neck and stomach... They're sore... So is my other place, and I whimper, fixing up everything and leaving our dwelling. I run at lightning speed to my destination, the court I guess you humans would call it? They notice I'm clearly disheveled as I walk in, fixing my pants and tux-top, my eyes are watery, and I check in, and then put my head against the wall. A hand touches my back and I look up to a fellow green.

"Move, you little shit."

"S-s-s---" he pushes me to the ground, my small body shaking.

"Midget." He smirks and walks down into the next room.

My eye twitches, and then I curl up, my tail wrapping around myself. It hurts so much. After five minutes I stand, entering the room to get my job for the day.

"Svan! You're three hours late!" I hear the foreman yell.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. Eziekiel had the day off for one reason and he---"

"I DONT CARE!"

"S-s-s-sorry...!" I whimper, shaking.

"Good boy. Now here's your job today, assigned by myself and the other Reds. Have fun, midget."

I glare up at the redish orange demon, snatching the folder and look over it. Eziekiel Sarcotta. Wait. What. No. "---BUT SIR!"

"Yes, midget? Is there a problem?"

"I can't do this. Not to my financé..."

"Yes you can, and you will. Now leave."

I find myself on the floor, my paintbrush weapons next to me, and the demon foreman in a pile of green paint, dead. Other greens, reds, and others in the building are staring at me. I did something. I killed him. I killed an innocent. I killed an official that wasn't an order. My back gets a sudden jolt of electricity, and everything fuzzes out, my body falling against the hard cement.

I wake up, chained to a wall, only in my undergarments, they're ruined. The room smells of piss. I try to look up, but a searing pain runs through my body as my horns hit the wall. Well... One horn. The other has been shattered, which causes my pain. I try to make a cry for help, but nothing comes out. I'm stuck in this position.

It feels so long, but someone finally comes in my 'cell'. They're a purple demon. I look at them, wiggling my legs and whining. "Mmnnn!?!?"

"Stop it. Calm down, alright? You greenies sure do have a lot of anger pent up, don't you? Anyways, we have a little something for you, so..." He breaks my chains and picks me up, putting low class clothes on me after replacing my underwear. He put on me what humans call a hoodie and a pair of jeans? That's our low class clothing. That or rags.

See, purples are next to blues in respect they do stuff for them. Like little butlers. I wriggle and moan softly in agony as he carries me to another room. He's talking, but I can't hear a word. He places me in a chair and---

I don't want to say what happened next... It really hurts... I don't want to... But I guess I have to, don't I..?