Hurt

Chase Pov

As I sat on the couch as Adam came in. He has been beating me up long with Bree. He picked me up and threw me across the room almost breaking my arm. Mr. Davenport has left with Tasha to a work thing and Leo is over at a friends. What surprise he has. I got up against the wall. There was no one to help me.

Adam slams my head in the wall. "Adam please stop! I said I was sorry. I don't know how ma. ny times!" I plead.

He throws me into the other side of the room. My arm is bleeding and swollen. I start crying and screaming. He smirks at me.

Leo comes in the house. I run to him. "ADAM!" Leo screams.

"SHUT UP LEO!" Adam screams at him.

"ADAM YOU AND BREE ALSO MESS UP DON'T BE MAD AT HIM." Leo says defending me.

Adam growls at me and storms off. I cry in pain and in fear. Leo hugs me.

"Shhhhh..." Leo says. "How badly did he hurt you?"

"I'm pretty sure my arm is broken." I say looking at my swollen arm crying.

"EDDIE WATCH CHASE." Leo says and goes to the other room.

Bree comes over runs me to the top of the roof shoving me off.

"LEO!' I scream as she punches me a 1,000,000 different times.

Leo comes out and she runs away. Leo helps me to the couch. He puts ice on where she punched me and on my arm.

"Mr. Davenport will be home in 20min... He's going to ask you what happened what are you going to say?" Leo asks me. I just sigh and shake my head.

This has been going on for about 3 weeks now Tasha and Mr. Davenport have no idea what's going on.

"It's time I tell him the truth."

"Your going to tell Mr. Davenport Adam and Bree have been picking on you?"

" I have to... I can't keep coming up with excuses."

"THEY WON'T STOP IT'LL GET WORSE CHASE."

"But if I don't then he won't know and he'll keep thinking I'm safe with them... Which I'm not."

Mr. Davenport and Tasha come in scared of what they might find. They look at me and Tasha runs to get a first aid kit.

"Ch-Chase?" Mr. Davenport questions.

"Chase what happened?" Tasha asked.

"Mr. Davenport...." I trail off I was over token by tears but Leo stepped in.

"Do you guys remember the mission 3 weeks ago....."