Stay out of my life!

( a week later)

-Dani's POV-

It's 7am and I'm in the backyard up in the treehouse playing the guitar, that sounds really nice I hear someone say.

I turn around to see Lisa climbing up, thanks I replie then she sits next to me.

I continue to play the guitar but Lisa grabs it and sets it down, I look at her confused what are you doing? I question.

She doesn't say anything but sits on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck, uhh, Lise I say again.

Mhm she hums, why are you on my lap? I ask her, caus- she stops talking and looks down I think you got a boner she says looking at me smirking.

I look at her scared uhh I say but she puts her fingers on my lips to not make me talk, I'll take care of it she whipsers against my lips.

I gulp and she gets off my lap and was about to pull down my basketball shorts so I stop her, uhh Lise don't I tell her pulling my shorts back up.

She looks at me confuse I thought you like me back? She question, uhh, I don't know I get up and head back down the tree house and head inside.

I walk in and close the door, I turn around to see Lauren standing there, oh my gosh, Lauren you scared me I nervously hold my chest.

She chuckles sorry Dan, why was Lisa on your lap? She ask me walking to the fridge, uhh..... she was checking in my eye, I had something in it so she check it I lied.

Oh, okay, she replies shutting the fridge door and puts the milk on the counter, I grab the cereal and a bowl and pour it in my bowl.

I sit down at the table and start eating, then Lisa walks in and also grabs a bowl and get cereal.

She was about to sit next to me so I pulled Lauren real quickly, she looks at me confuse sorry Laur I whipser.

Lisa sits down in front of me and starts eating, after I'm done I get up, put my bowl in the sink and head out of the kitchen.

I get to my room and change then head downstairs, I'm gonna go out with my friends! I yell maybe someone heard me.

I see my friends and get in the car, while we're driving off I see Lisa looking out the window.

I shyly wave to her goodbye then my Joanna started talking to me, I turn around what? I question.

I said you wanna go to the board walk she ask, oh, yeah, sure I replie.

I look out the window, maybe I should give Lisa a chance, no, don't give her a chance, she's your sister, but I do really like her more than just my sister I continue to argue with myself I didn't notice that we finally got to the boradwalk...... how long have I been arguing with myself? I thought.

I get out of the car and walk up to the entrance.

( 2 hours later)

After 2 hours of being here I was walking around and I bump into someone, oh my gosh I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention I tell the girl thats on the ground.

I stick my hand out for her, she looks up at me and grabs my hand and I pull her up.

I see that she has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, 5'4 and she looks like she's about my age.

Hi, I'm Dani I introduce myself to the girl sticking my hand out for her, hi, I'm Rowan she happily shakes my hand. ( yes Rowan Blanchard)

So, uh, who are you here with? I ask trying to start a conversion, I'm here with my parents and my little brother and sister she replies.