Smith, Stone and Jones - Three

Start from the beginning

"Case closed."

"But what did she mean, burn with me?" Martha asked. "The scanner shouldn't be doing that. She's done something."

The Judoon then scanned the MRI machine and read the readings

"Scans detect lethal acceleration of monomagnetic pulse."

"Well, do something! Stop it!" Martha screamed.

"Our jurisdiction has ended. Judoon will evacuate." They turned to leave.

"What? You can't just leave it. What's it going to do?" Martha pleaded for an answer as they headed towards the exit.

"All units withdraw."

"You can't go! That thing's going to explode and it's your fault!" Martha screamed at the top of her lungs to them. She looked at the Doctor and Rita not knowing what on Earth to do. Her eyes then widened at the sight of Rita slightly moving. She rushed over to the Time Lady and bent down and started to plead for help.

"Stone! The machine! She did something to the machine and I don't know what to do! What do I do!?" She begged for help.

"The Doctor" Rita coughed out. "Please, try Martha" she begged pulling herself closer and closer to the machine.

Martha then jumped up running over to the Doctor and started to do CPR on his left heart.
One, two, three, four, five." She breathed into his mouth. "One, two, three, four, five." Her eyes then widened and she gasped. "Two hearts!" She switched to his right and started to repeat the process on that one now gasping for air. "One, two, three, four, five." She then breathed into his mouth again. "One, two, three, four, five." She took her last deep breath and gave it to the Doctor before collapsing to the ground coughing. A moment later the Doctor began to cough, his eyes extremely red and his skin still pale. "The Stone" Martha coughed out breathless and raised her arm which was shaking way too much over and pointed at Rita's body next to the MRI machine.

The Doctor noticed that the scanner has become critical, dragging himself over to the brunette. She looked up at him, her eyes showing pain and helplessness. "The scanner" she quietly whispered her voice extremely dry. "My left pocket" she coughed out. "Has my sonic... use it" She said closing her eyes to try and make her respiratory bypass system to work as it hadn't since she had hit her head making her whole body work at a slightly slower pace, not enough for all the oxygen she needed. The Doctor went into her pocket and grabbed the sonic and then pulled himself up to the machine. Coughing again he set the sonic to the correct setting and used it on the machine. He groaned when nothing happened and then noticed the cable Mrs Finnegan had connected. Placing Rita's sonic in his suit pocket he reached for the cables and pulled them switching off the machine. He then slid down the side and sat against the wall coughing a couple of times and then heading back over to Rita. He picked her body up and gave Martha a worried look. He began to carry Rita through the hospital and then felt her body move before she suddenly gasped for air.

"You're alive..." She looked up at him reaching for his cheek with her palm before gripping onto his suit and giving him a tight hug. The Doctor continued to walk allowing the Time Lady to calm down. He stopped by a window seeing the Judoon ships take off.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, please. Come on, Judoon, reverse it." He said through gritted teeth then began to smile. Rita gently let go and moved her head.

"Rita" he laughed. "It's raining on the moon."

"You don't see that every day" she laughed hugging him again her hands around his chest and back, his right hand on her back gently rubbing it while his other arm was under her legs. There was a crash of thunder and a large flash and the hospital was back where it should exactly be.