Captain America x reader missing you

"What." Your boyfriend said a bit confused. You laughed venom clearly in your voice. Your boyfriend was taking steps toward you as you backed away.
"I can't do this any more. Wondering when you'll be back or if you'll come back at all or maybe you might come back in a box or something!" You yelled jabbing a finger into his chest. You started for the door but he caught your wrist.
"(Y-y-y/n) you don't mean that do you?" Tears filled your eyes as you pulled your arm away harshly.
"Don't. Touch. Me." You walked out the door leaving Steve in his thoughts.
----/-----------------------time skip-------
You sat at the window of your new apartment starring at the rain drops running down the window sill. Your phone started to ring you looked at the number. It was Steve again. You really missed him and you still loved him but how could you deal with that much anxiety. You let it go to voicemail and at least listened to what he had to say.
"Please leave a message after the beep" *beep!*
"(Y-y-y/n) please answer your phone at least hear me out. I-I need you please you are my rose and my shining star and I can't live without you." At that point you had run to your car because when you were dating you had a code word so if someone was in trouble but couldn't talk you knew.
You were an expertly trained shield agent so you were ready to fight if necessary. You drove to Steve's apartment and pulled out your gun. You ran up the stairs to his door as fast as you could and didn't hesitate to kick the door in. You looked around to see Steve sitting calmly in his chair with two cups of coffee in hand. There was no danger so confusion began to cloud your adrenaline rushed brain.
"W-what's wrong you said roses?" You dropped your gun and pinched the bridge of your nose. Steve got up from his spot and wrapped his huge arms around you.
"Nothing I'm ok. I just knew you wouldn't agree to come unless you thought something was happening."
You were played, tricked to come to a place you were sure you would never see again. "I'm sorry you feel so out of wack and that I make you worry all the time. But doll you have to understand I always come back and I always will yeah?" You nodded as your lip began to quiver.
You held on to him burring your face in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry I over reacted I just worry about you sometimes. I missed you."
"I missed you too doll."
Sorry it sucks I'm writing this while I should be sleeping.