Tiffany POV*

We at some resturant. Idk what its called. We having breakfast tho. We had already ordered. We both ordered pancakes with bacon , eggs and hashbrowns. Our food had came and we started eating. I took a picture of Tay. We was finish eating so Tay paid for it and then we left. We got in the car and pulled off. We was riding on the highway.

Me: where we going

Tay: mind ya business

Me: do you wanna get fucked up

Tay: do you

Me: no

Tay: well be nice

Me: you be nice

Tay: i am

Me: where we going

Tay: mind ya business

I put my middle finger up in his face. He grabbed my finger. I pulled my finger away out his hand. We then pulled up at my mother house. We got out. I went in the house.

Deontay POV*

As soon a Tiffany went in the house my mother pulled up with the car i bought Tiffany. It was a silver Acura. My mother got out of it and gave me the keys. She then got in the car with Bryant and pulled off. I went in the house with Tiffany. She was sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to her. I grabbed her hand and put the keys in her hand. It took her slow ass the longest time to realize. She got up and walked outside. I followed her.

Tiffany POV*

When Tay put them keys in my hand i aint know what the were until i really looked. I got up wuick and walked outside. I pressed the unlock button and the silver Acura lights came on. I was so excited. I went straight to it and got inside. It was a big ass teddy bear in the front seat with some flowers and a gift bag. The gift bag was filled with starburst and pineapple soda. I was so fucking happy. Tay really made my day. I took picture of everything. I got out the car and went to Tay and gave him a hug and a kiss. We went in the house. We went upstairs in my room. He sat on the bed. I took my shoes off. He pulled me to him. We started kissing. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. We was still kissing. We started stripping each other. We then got under the covers. He put his dick in my cooch and i started moaning.

Tre POV*

Me and Makayla is at the movies. We not even paying attention to the movie. We was just chilling frfr. After we leave here imma take her shopping.

Jaela POV*

So me and Marcus just got finish having sex. We went for hours. We got in the shower after we was done. We got dressed. We went out to eat.

Janell POV*

Fuck valentines day. I dont have a valentine and everybody walking around all boo loving and shit. Man i wish i had a boyfriend. The reason i dont have a boyfriend is because the only boy i want is Deontay Jones. He was like the best boyfriend i had. He really know how to treat a girl and the Tiffany bitch wanna come between us. Fuck her.

Honesty POV*

Im at the mall shopping with my friend Ava. As we was walking i saw Tre and Makayla coming in.

Ava: isnt that ya ex boyfriend

Me: yea

We kept walking. Makayla saw me because she called my name. I looked at her. We gave each other a hug.