Chapter 1

Lan xi stared emptliy down at the colourful imperial palaces and towers. Although she was the goddess of power she just felt like she had nothing to do these days, except stared down at the golden dragons and palaces. They started to bore her, she just wanted to change a bit you know,why was the world always so bright. Lan xi had an urge to suddenly give the imperial heavens a makeover but she knew her father would never agree. The nine heavens have never changed since the day Long fu, the strongest biggest imperial  dragon  in all history had created it with his own hands, but Lan xi never believed that, she didn't think a dragon could create anything. She thought dragons were stupid, she sighed again if only She could change things She could change the palaces blue and She could even give herself a makeover . Se was still thinking when a loud knock passed through her thoughts and she rushed to get the door. She was blown away, the guy who was standing there was the prince of ghosts Li Jing, wait who was he doing here. He stepped in, "hello Lan xi may I come in to have a chat with you" Lan xi didn't say a word, she just gestured for him to go sit at the table.
"Lan xi, I know what you want, and I can give you everything, anything you Want it will be yours" Lan xi smiled "go in" Li Jing cleared his throat "as I was saying, if you" he said as he made a dark blue cup decorated with horns appear. He tipped a greenish liquid in it, " Lan xi this is the answer to all your questions "Li Jing stared into Lan xi's eyes the green poison seemed to be hypnotising her. She tried to back away from it but the love poison was just too strong, she knew what Li Jing was trying to do, but she couldn't stop herself .li Jing took her hands and came closer to Lan xi, he touched her cheek and whispered to her "you just have to drink that cup of goodness then you'll be able to change things abit and come over to the ghost kingdom, who likes the imperial palaces anyway, after you change it , it will be the underground ghost palaces" she nodded and drank the whole thing. Something bubbled in her stomach she felt weird, she felt powerful, all the magic that she absorbed made her float in the air and suddenly a green and purple spell book appeared in her hands. She felt ready to give this place a make over. Li Jing grinned and before she left he pulled her close to her and said "I love you , after you destroy everything for me, we will have a wedding " as Lan xi floated away the last words he said were " you are no longer Lan xi, you are Lan Wu "....