4- Truth or Dare

Comincia dall'inizio

"Never mind." Taeyeon waved her hand in front of me and made her way to the kids.

"Taeyeon-ah!" I called out and she turned her body around in an instant.

"TRUTH OR DARE TONIGHT!" I shouted and it brought a bright dork smile to her face.

"Get ready." She replied back and strutted her way to the group of children in a distance.

---

"So how's your lady love?" Jessica smirked and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Yah. Stop it with that!" I replied and grabbed a sandwich.

"It's not like you don't have feelings for her. Oh. One of your campers, Byun Baekhyun." Jessica suddenly said the small boys name.

"What about Baekhyun?" I poured some water into my cup and passed the beaker to Jessica.

"He wants to marry Taeyeon." Jessica started to giggle.

"Yeah and?" I waited for her to continue.

"Ah never mind. Someone is coming." Jessica's smirk returned and I turned my head to face the direction she was looking in.

Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was now walking towards us with a bright smile and her sweater was so baggy.

"So how's Baekhyun?" Jessica brought up once Taeyeon sat down.

"That kid is too cute. He's alright. Looks like he's made himself a small girlfriend." Taeyeon pointed to Baekhyun and he was sitting with a girl.

Baekhyun and the girl both had bright smiles and I can tell they were secretly holding hands under the round table.

"Who's that?" I referred to the girl and bit into my large sandwich.

"Her name is Suzy." Jessica answered, "She's in my group."

Taeyeon soon replied "Oh! She was the girl Baekhyun ran to after he said he wants to marry me!"

"Yeah..."

"Ok I can't handle this anymore." I changed the language from Korean to English.

"Now what?" Jessica rolled her eyes and I looked over to Taeyeon.

She seemed to be in an uncomfortable position.

"She can't understand so that's good. Now it's because I'm actually started to like her." I stated the obvious.

"Yes I know. Anything else?"

"I want her as mine. It may seem crazy considering our age gap."

"I told you his already! Tyler and I have an 8 year gap!"

"But that's fine since he's a guy. I don't even know my sexuality anymore. I just know I want to be with her and I want to call her mine."

"Cheesy Hwang."

---

It was now night time and I was waiting patiently on the bed. Taeyeon was washing up and we were going to play Truth or dare.  I don't know why she wants to play but I could tell, she was anticipating this night.

"Alright Fany-ah!" Taeyeon popped out of the bathroom and plopped onto the connecting beds.

"I'll go first." I smiled.

"Ok then truth!" Taeyeon answered.

"How did you feel when Baekhyun said he wanted to marry you?"

"It felt pretty good, considering he called me a goddess! But I will never marry him. Truth or Dare?" Taeyeon answered.

"Truth!"

"How did you feel when Baekhyun said he wants to marry me?" Taeyeon shot me an odd question.

"Nothing. Legit nothing at all. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" Taeyeon smirked.

The game consisted of Taeyeon consistently choosing dare while I dealt with truths. She knows me a bit more now.

"Truth!" I answered.

"No choose dare! You chose truth for all your turns!" Taeyeon started to complain and pout like a kid.

"Fine dare."

"I dare you to kiss me."

"What?!"

"I didn't say I couldn't understand English completely. I can understand some things and I understood your English conversation with Jessica."

Well shit.