Chapter one

Isabella's POV

"Isabella! Wake up! You have school!" my stepmother,Clair, shouted from down the stairs. I sighed as I sat up in my bed. I looked around for a moment. i had moved here a few days ago, on a Friday, so I was starting school today. I pulled my self out of the bed, took a shower, and got dressed. I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top with a blue cardigan over it, and blue converse. I straighted my neon green hair, and made my way down stairs. "Finally, I thought you died or something," Clair laughed. I smiled fakely, grabbed a apple, and my bag. "Well, I'm off. I'll see you later," I stated, before turning and walking out. We lived a small cottage on the out line of the woods. It was a big diffrence from the city which I lived in before, but theres not much I can do. My dad got remarried to Clair so I'm stuck out here until I gradute in four months. I had just started the short walk to school when a group of rowdy teenagers stepped out of the trees. They stopped when they saw me. I just turned and walked away from them. I heard them start whispering. In a matter of sconds they caught up with me.

"Hey, you must be Isabella. Clair sure didn't lie about your beauty! I'm Grace!" squealed one girl. I wouldn't say I was beautiful, with waist length neon green hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. "Umm...Hi," I responded, unsure. They were from the local pack. "This is my mate John, my best friend Kathy, her mate Samual, my other friend Melinda, and her mate Jacob!" Grace squealed happily. She pointed to them as she went along. They all smiled, waved, or nodded their heads. "It's nice to meet you. I'm jealous of the fact all of you have mates. I can't seem to find mine," I said. And so we walked to school, talking. I pretended to be happy, but I was already upset with the fact that Dad got remarried and moved me out here, how was I supposed to cope with a group full of mates. And then I smelt it, it was him, my mate. My wolf started chating, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! I looked around and saw him. He was perfect, with jade green eyes, beautifully tanned skin, and shimmring brown hair. He looked over at me, and glared. Oh, this can't be good. I turned away, told the group in front of me I had to go, and strode into the school. He was by my side as soon as I entered the doors. "So, I'm assuming you don't come bearing good news. I'm right aren't I?" I asked him

Griffen's POV

 "So, I'm assuming you don't come bearing good news. I'm right aren't I?" she asked me. Even her voice was perfect, but I didn't want her. I wanted, no needed, the daughter of the Red Stone pack. So our packs could become one. And plus, the girl beside me wasn't the perfect girl I wanted. I wanted some one who was submissive, and looked good beside me. Not this girl with green hair, and a clear rebelious streak. "Look, I don't want you, so you can't tell anyone. Got it?" I growled at her. She turned to look at me. Our eyes locked, green slashing at brown. "Am I not good enough for you? Wait, I know, you want a perfect little wife who will do anything for you? And I'm not that. Well, okay, that's what you want, but not what you need. Sweetheart, I'm what you need," her eyes held tears. "No, I don't need nor want you!" I growled at her. She shook her head and walked back out the doors. My wolf started throwing a fit.

Go after her! Go! I'll make you!

Well, this is going to be on long day. He's defiantly not going to shut up about this.

Funny, you think it'll only be today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, guys, let me know what you think. I'm really sorry it's short, but this is just a filler chapter. Give me feed back. If you like it I'll continue, if you don't I'll still continue. :) Till next time, my dears! The cover is a picture of Isabella's wolf.