Sorry, mama always told me not to talk to srangers (one shot)

1st Capther

I am so happy right now I thought, while I was putting on my bloody red lipstick. The man of my dreams was waiting for me in my bedroom while I was getting ready in the bathroom. I haven't seen him in two weeks and I was terribly lonely. It felt like forever, until he showed up on my doorstep - okey, my window.

I gave myself a once over in the wall mirror and headed for the door. I was wearing a floorlength red nightgown and a black lace underwear. Bright red lipstick shone on my full lips. My jade green eyes sparkled in the dim light of the hallway.

I opened my bedroom door and held my breath. I entered a room that was supposed to be my bedroom but I couldn't recognize it. There were hundreds of candles set on all horizontal surfaces. My usually very messy room was now tidy and full of shadows. This way it seemed even bigger. Cameron was sitting in a rocking chair in front of my huge franch window. He was wearing only the bottom of his cashmere pajamas.

He was looking outside in the backyard so I thought it would be fun to sneek up on him. Of course that didn't work becouse he heard my every breath even in the bathroom. He let me come two feet from him and then turned to me and jumped out of a chair. He was in front of me within a second and wrapped his arms around me. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. My long chestnut hair fell on his magnificent face. He gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I've been waiting for you" he breathed in my mouth.

"Was it worth it?" I asked affter another kiss, breathless.

"Oh, yeah!" he wispered on my lips.

He carried me to my bed and laid me on the black silk covers.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his down with me. I unwrapped my legs so I could put my left leg on his thigh.

I could feel his warm lips on my neck while I kissed his. He let out a moan and I shiverd. His shoulder length golden hair was hanging around his face. He moved away a little so he could see my face. He was looking for a confirmation.

When I nodded I could see the hunger in his ocean blue eyes. Then he leaned on my neck again. This time instead of his lips I could feel his razorsharp fangs biting my neck. I let out another moan. He held my neck in his left hand while he stroked my back with his right. His fingers were hot on my skin. I dug my nails into his bare back. This time he moaned with pleasure while I traced his jaw with kisses.

He let out a groan when I dug my fingers into his hair and pulled him even closer to me. I felt his weight on my stomach as he stoped supporting himself against the bed.

He stoped sucking on my neck when I started to feel dizzy. He pulled his head back only to be pulled on my lips. l could taste my own blood on his tounge.

We continued to kiss until we were both breathless. Then he collapsed on the bed next to me, breathing heavily.

We lay there for a few moments before he spoke.

"Are you okey?" he wispered in my hair.

I was still breathing hard so I didn't answer. When I didn't responde he was up on his elbow in a movement that I couldn't see.

"Scarlet?" he looked at me, his eyes showing concern.

"I'm all right, Cameron." His beautifull face relaxed when I looked up and smiled at him.

"Maybe I took a little too much this time. You look like you're on drugs" he said with a fond smile playing on his lips.

I frowned and then waved my hand in a 'forget it'motion.

The wound on my neck has already healed and he started licking the leftover blood on my neck. He smelled so good!!! After almost three months I still couldn't belive he was really mine.

When he finished I tried to sit up, but he pushed me back on the bed.

"You really shouldn't try to move yet, bebe." he smirked at me.

He leaned to kiss me again when we heard footsteps outside the door. I knew that he had to get out of sight but I didn't want him to leave me, even for a second. I reached up and stroked his hair.

I wispered "Don't go." and started to sit up again. This time he didn't stop me. He looked down at me, wispered " You are so silly" and with a bow, dissapeard through my french window.

I only had time to sit up straighter and cover myself with a red cashmere robe, before my mother entered the room. She was in her mid forties and had a long silky blond hair. Her hair was a lot darker blond then Cameron's and not as nearly as beautifull but I couldn't imagine her differently. She was five foot four and very thin. She had a wide mouth and round, brown eyes.

She was wearing a pink nightgown and a pink furry slippers.

She steped through the door and looked around the room. At first I thought she heard Cameron, but then she touched the candle on my desk. She didn't comment it, but I could see she was taken aback by all the candles and the tidiness of my room. She swept her gaze around the room, taking it all in. when her gaze stopt on my window my heart stopped. She looked at it for a second longer and then turned to me again.

"Good night, Scarlet." she said as she walked over to me, putting her right hand on my left cheek and kissing my forehead.

"Good night, mom." I said and kissed her on the cheek. After a moment she began to walk slowly toward the door.

"Wish a good night to dady for me, will you." I said as she reached the door.

"Sure." She said a little surprised. She stood by the door a secon longer then walked out the door gently closing them behind.

I waited for a few moments, until I heard my parents' bedroom door close. Then I got up and half walked-half ran to my window. At first I couldn't see anything in the darkness outside. Disappointed I started to close the window when a quick pale hand reached out and touchd my fingers. I had to stop myself from giving a yelp. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Cameron emerged from the shadows.

"I thought she'll never leave." He wispered and picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed the top of my head.

I let him carry me to my bed again and then crawled under the covers while he laid on top of them.

I was so tired all of a suden.

He put his right arm around my waist and I laid my head on his bare chest. I lifted my head to his neck and kissed it.

"Stay with me intil I fall asleep." I wispered in the curve of his shoulder. His arms tightend aroud me and he wispered

"Of course" in my hair. I was already half asleep when he kissed my neck and wispered "Sweet dreams, my angel." Next moment I was out and dreaming of his lips on mine.