Calypso

The man reached down and took me by the arm, pulling me to my feet, none too gently. Hazel, Reyna, and Frank scrambled up huddling together. The fear in the room was tangible. The man pulled me to the door and threw me out of the room and out into the open air, yelling at my friends to stay put. We stood on a mountain top, burly men holding swords, daggers and bows, all pointed at me. 

"Move and you die. Make a sound and you die. And, what the Hades, your friends can die too." the man holding my arm said, a smirk playing on his face. My stomach churned with terror and my hands shook. A man with tattoos lining his arms stepped forward, spinning a double edged sword in his hand.

"Calypso. Daughter of Atlas. How wonderful to see you. We've all been waiting for you. Glad you took your time." he sneered. I opened my mouth to say something, then remembered my friends and closed it. 

"Your father is anxious to see you. But he's a little tied up at the moment." tattoo arms said. My blood ran cold. No. Not my father. I hadn't seen him in millennia and had planned to never see him again. 

I was dragged over to a man struggling under a mound of grey and black rocks. His face was twisted in pain, sweat dripping, but I knew who it was. Atlas. 

"My daughter." he managed, looking at me with a cold smile. "Come closer my child. Come to your father." I didn't move, frozen with fear. The man pushed me until I was right next to him.

"Catch." he said before rolling out from under his burden. The rocks came crashing down on me and I screamed as the pain washed over me. It felt as if every muscle turned to fire and every bone to water. I couldn't think and couldn't breathe as every thought became one. Leo.

A/N

Okay I know I know, this already happened in Titan's Curse, but I'm going somewhere with it I swear!!!!!! Please leave a comment to tell me what you think. Love you guys!

all_the_wrong_words