A red tint filled his cheeks , "Did you just kiss my knee? That's so weird. "

My blush matched his.
"I thought I was being affectionate. Anyways, that's besides the point. What are you going to do for me?"

He sucks his bottom lip in between his teeth and chews on the corner , "I was thinking that maybe ... if you wanted .. we could go to the beach? I'll pay for gas and a hotel room. I just got a bonus at work and since we have been dating for around 2 months now, I thought you'd enjoy it if we could go on a trip together."

"Bucky that sounds amazing! " I slid out from under his feet and sat in his lap in my excitement.

I curled my hands around his gorgeous head and kissed him full on the mouth. It had such intensity that there was a smacking noise when I pulled away.

Bucky smiled so wide that I could see his smiley piercing. That very smile of his was my favourite.

"I'll start planning baby then we'll be set."

I was so happy in that moment, it was such a simple occurrence but it meant so much to me that Bucky cared enough to do this.

"Hey Buck?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

I blushed at the nickname and smiled a little, then composed myself because I already looked foolish sitting on his lap like this.

If Bucky's smile faltered at me doing so, I couldn't remember.

"I care for you a whole lot, now I'm not saying the L word because it's way too soon for me. I just wanted to say that it will take me a while to accept my intense feelings for you.  It's nothing against you of course but... yanno with everything that happened with Ivan I - "

"Steve honey,  it's completely okay. I totally understand what you mean and I'll respect that."

"Thank you."

Our lips met again. His tasted like cupcake batter chapstick and sweet iced tea. Bucky as a whole was sweet.

Before things got too easily heated,  with me sitting on his lap and all, I pulled away, placing one last kiss on his forehead then changing my position so we were snuggled up together on the couch.

My head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. Seconds later I was delighted at realizing our heartbeats had synced.
(a/n this happened once with my ex boyfriend. I miss him so much. (also dont worry we're best friends still))

Bucky ran his hands through my hair. It was starting to get longer and I wanted to cut it, but Bucky changed my mind when he said it gave him something to pull. (a/n haha thought you'd get at least one chapter with nothing kinky in it. *donald trump voice* wrong.)

"Steve?"

"Mmm?" I couldn't be bothered with giving a full answer, I was much too tired and Bucky's comforting scent was causing me to drift off into peaceful unconsciousness.

"I was wondering if I could invite Sam and maybe you could invite Jamie to go with us on the beach trip? It's perfectly okay if you want it to be private."

"Sounds fun baby. Be quiet now I'm sleepy."

"Then let's go to bed. It's already past sundown anyway."

I nodded and we stood up. Bucky turned off the console and the TV and went to refill our glasses of water.

As I passed the spare room I saw Lucifer curled up next to Jamie on the bed. They were both sleeping soundly.

Jamie really was beautiful, her hair looked rose gold in the fading light, feminine hips curving gracefully under the dove white sheets, one freckled arm thrown across her face , and at that moment I knew that Amire was the second luckiest man in the world.

Of course, that means I'd be the first.

The other beautiful human occupying my heart was remaking the messed up bed after last nights ... endeavors. (a/n if you catch my homosexual drift;)

His hair was ruffled from laying on the couch all day and he had bags under his eyes from working so late last night on an essay for one of his college classes.

But nevertheless he was as beautiful as when he was fresh out of the shower, and trust me that is an amazing sight to see.

"Coming to bed baby?"

(a/n i know it's bright in the picture but fuckin roll with it)

I joined him in the newly made bed after stripping my shirt and pajama pants, leaving me in only my boxers, and we laid down facing each other.

With one finger he traced my face from the temple to the tip of my chin.

"I really care for you too Steve. Never forget that."

He kissed me tenderly and I really could see myself falling for him in the future, hard, even considering my own standards, where a little over two months seems short, I have hopes for him and us that everything will turn out fine.

I embraced him and snuggled into his neck, scattering soft kisses wherever I could reach without disturbing his head which rested on mine.

He kissed the top of my hair and whispered goodnight.

With him caring for me the way he does, and his arms wrapped around me, it was always in fact, a good night.

___________________________

A/N

So how'd you like that?

Sorry I haven't updated in so long I'm a piece of shit.

Do you like the new book cover?
If you think it's shit,  PLEASE  tell me so ;;;

An I know that going to a beach is a fanfic cliche kinda but fuck off m8s I do whaddi wan

For people that are updated on the Walking Dead episodes,,,
AHHH JESUS IS GAY  <333
I kinda (really) ship him and Daryl.
Idk I think it'd be cute (and sexy;)

Also @ supernatural writers ..
Destiel still isn't canon after cas obviously said i love you to Dean??? Are u guys blind to what you're doing to us?? Sin??

Ok that's enough fandom shit..

If you want to (or don't)  please go check out my new poetry book :^)

Okay ... loves you guys

Please remember to vote , comment , and add  Club 18 to your public reading lists .

Kisses ~ Jian (katlettuce)