Chapter Eleven

Hey, guys, I'm back!!!!
So this will just carry on but not quite the same storyline, this one involves another drama and once again it's based around Kyle who I just love writing fanfics about...... from now on it will also be in third person.

Brax is 31
Ricky is 28
Heath is 28
Bianca is 27
Kyle is 21
Casey is 19

Kyle rolled over in his bed. Today was one year after the Masons had been sent away and it still felt unreal. He was expecting someone to just show up and kill him every day, but no one had. His brothers had always kept a close eye on him knowing full well that he was feeling off. But after a year Kyle suddenly felt safe. He jumped out of bed and walked out to the lounge.

"Morning bro." Heath yawns ruffling Kyle's hair, he had stepped up so much as an older brother and now he looked after Kyle a lot more even taking him out to the pub and being him wingman, Kyle had been off though not really wanting to meet another girl, it was soon after Mia. She had broken him in a way Heath didn't think was possible.

"Yea morning" Kyle smiles shoving Heath lightly.

Heath raises his eyebrows at his brother, opening his arm indicating for Kyle to do it again. Kyle reaches out but Heath grabs him and softly chucks him to the floor. Kyle quickly jumps up and catches Heath off guard and pushes him down and pins him, Brax comes in the doorway and laughs. Kyle looks up and smirks but as Heath realises that Kyle's concentration was gone Heath rolls him over and pins him and grins.

"Close, but not close enough little bro." Heath grins slapping Kyle's face mockingly. Kyle sits up half angry half happy.

"I had you." He moans pushing himself up and straightening his shirt.

"Sure Ya did junior." Brax smirks ruffling Kyle's hair. Kyle fixes his hair and shakes his head.

"Hey. I'm 21 I'm not a junior." Kyle shakes his head. He hated being called junior, he was older than Casey, why couldn't they call him junior.

"You're 21." Brax laughs, he couldn't believe how much Kyle would debate that he wasn't a junior yet he was.

"And you're so cute as well. I pinned you." Heath smirks, having a drink of water grinning at his little brother.

"I nearly pinned you. And I'm not cute." Kyle points out and Brax and Heath both snort with laughter.

"What?" Kyle moans, annoyed that his brothers found that funny he did almost have Heath, didn't he?

"I let you bubs. And you're pretty cute." Heath laughs pinching Kyle's cheeks, Kyle shoved him away and frowns.

"No way!! You nearly lost to your little brother admit it." Kyle smiles poking Heath in the chest and grinning like a maniac.

"Kyle, come on bro, just admit it. Heath would beat you in a fight." Brax shakes his head in laughter.

"Na, rematch," Kyle smirks, he thought that he could beat Heath.

Heath grinned at Brax who just shrugged.

"Don't break him." Brax laughs. He walks away slightly but can still see it all unfold.

The fight starts and within 3 seconds Kyle is pinned and Heath is grinning above him.

"Junior." He laughs as Kyle wriggles then finally gives in.

"Fine." He moans.

Heath pulls Kyle up and pulls him close.

"It's okay mate, someone's got to lose," Heath smirks ruffling Kyle's hair once again which Kyle then again has to fix.

"Can you stop touching my hair. It's annoying." Kyle moans and dodges Heath approaching arm.

"You're just too adorable Kyle," Ricky smirks as she comes behind him and ruffles up his hair.

Brax and Heath laugh as Kyle's face goes a shade of red as he fixes his hair.

"Yea junior you're still a cute baby," Heath smirks as he pokes Kyle in the ribs.

"Stop it honestly, I'm not even that much younger than you." Kyle groans and walks into the kitchen and grabs himself a bowl and granola.

"Ummm you're 21, Bianca is the next youngest after you and she is 27. There is a pretty big gap." Ricky laughs at Kyle who just sits at the table and starts to eat his cereal.

"Casey's younger than me," Kyle mumbles with a whole bunch of cereal still his mouth. Why was he seen as the baby when Casey was younger.

"Yeah leave him alone guys. You three are always bothering poor Kyle." Bianca smiles and walks past Kyle and rubs his back, He was like her little brother. She was always the one to save him from the teasing, mostly because it was her husband in the middle of it.

"Thanks Bee. See at least she doesn't think that I'm a baby. She knows that I'm much to be old to be called a baby right Bee?" Kyle asks turning his head to look at Bianca.

"Absolutely. You three need to learn that Kyle is now a grown up." Bianca smiles and sits next to Kyle.

"Sure, and he beat me in that fight." Heath laughs and walks up to Kyle and ruffles his hair.

"You need to cut that out. Seriously you know that I could have won. And for the last time stop ruffling my hair." Kyle sighs and stands up and walks out.

"Girl trouble or Kyle trouble?" Bianca sighs. That poor boy had gone through so much in the last year, firstly he had been used by a girl to get to his family and now no other girl would talk to him.

"Hard to say, I mean don't think that Kyle has any problems at the moment so it could be girl trouble but he does still seem to upset to get a girlfriend." Ricky sighs.

"Go talk to him babe. He might need some brother chat." Bianca sighs and looks at her husband. Her eyes practically begging him.

"You too Brax." Ricky instructs, she wanted both of Kyle's brothers to talk to him.

"Us guys don't talk about feelings and besides Kyle won't talk to us after we just teased him. He'll go into a mood for a couple of days and then Kylie might smile." Heath smirks lightly and then hears footsteps and the slamming of the front door, it was Kyle he must have been listening.

"Maybe a week." Heath laughs. He receives a whack from Bianca.

"You can't help yourself can you. Did you ever think that maybe Kyle feels a tiny bit insecure about himself because you always tease him how you both tease him." Bianca rants and stomps off to her room.

"Talk to your brother boys." Ricky sighs and follows Bianca.

"Since when where they in charge." Heath laughs lightly, finding it funny that he was being bossed around by his wife.

"Since the day we meet, now lets go talk to Kyle." Brax sighs lightly and exits the house heading to the restaurant where he was positive Kyle would be. "You coming?" He asks Heath.

Rolling his eyes Heath quickly follows his brother.