Chapter 1: Moving

Why am I here...I love...loved?...my best friend. I'm supposed to be boarding my plane to Paris. You leave from the crowd of people as your beloved friend was put down into the ground. I'll miss you... You shed a tear and go off to the car to catch the plane...

~Flashback~

Wolfie and Foxie, the fantabulous duo. Crime fighters of San Francisco! Foxie thinks, and giggles. "What is the secret mission exactly, and why won't you tell me?" Questioned Wolfie. "If I told you, it would make it a lot more dangerous." Foxie replies. Wolfie began to whine. "Shh..." Foxie says as she moves to the wall. Foxie whispers, "There he is...the culprit Mr. President told me about" Wolfie, confused at first got it after a minute of just staring into space. "Ohhh!" She exclaims. "Wolfie! You blew our cover now we're screwed!" Foxie runs to attack this guy she was supposed to take out. Foxie then got trapped in a cage. "Hahaha! You fell for the trap! Get the weakling, dead or alive!" He points to Wolfie, he then disappears into the night. She stands there in shock, scared. "Wolfie move!" Foxie yells. She begins to defend herself...but they trap her. "Wolfie! No!!" Foxie yells, terrified. Wolfie doesn't give up without a fight. She gets away from the guys who were to capture her dead or alive. She helps Foxie out of the cage and smiles. "Run Foxie, I'll take care of this!" Wolfie says. Foxie shakes her head and then gets pinned to the wall by one of the guys. "No!" Foxie exclaims. Foxie watches Wolfie get beaten to a pulp. Foxie gets furious and scares off the guys by killing the one that had pinned her to the wall. Foxie runs over to Wolfie. "Wolfie!" She exclaims. "Take my kwami, and my bracelet Foxie...I'm not going to live," Wolfie says. "Don't say that! I love you and you're my best friend," Foxie began to sob. Wolfie grabs Foxie's cheek, "It's okay." Wolfie transforms into (Your best friend's name). "I love you too (Y/N)," She says. She takes off her bracelet and gives her kwami, Accalia to Foxie. She then dies with a smile...

~End Flashback~

You are aboard the plane...feeling sad but you will bear through it. I wonder what Paris will be like...Ugh, I do not want to attend lame school. Suddenly your bag moves, you whisper "Guys stop moving around in there...we'll be there in an hour." Accalia and Sinopa stop moving. You run your fingers across the bracelet. You sigh and close your eyes to get some rest. "Miss...wake up we are landing soon," A flight attendant with sparkling blue eyes says. I wake up and look out the window of the plane. Paris...How fascinating. You roll your eyes and get ready to get off the plane. You exit the plane and walk to your new place. You found this bookstore where they were renting out the top so you took it. All of your things were already there, hopefully not touched. I wonder what the people are like around here...You bump into a girl with blue hair and shiny blue eyes. "I'm so sorry, I was lost in thought I wasn't paying attention." You apologize. The girl giggles, "That's okay, I'm Marinette! I live in the bakery. Well...not in it but upstairs." She smiles big. "Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N) and I just moved here! I will be attending school tomorrow." You say shaking her hand. Marinette beamed with joy, "That is amazing! You are going to love Alya! She is so much fun!" You smiled at Marinette, "Sorry, Marinette but I have to go home and unpack, catch you later?" Marinette pulled out her cell phone, "Yes, just give me your number," She said with a smile. You told her the number and then waved goodbye. She had a certain aroma to her...it was familiar... You get to the bookstore and greet the owner, "Hello, I'm (Y/N). The girl who's renting out the top." She smiles, "Hello darling and welcome to your new home." She gives you the key and passcode for the Wi-Fi and the alarm system. She then leaves the store. You unpack all your stuff and then lay down with a sigh. Accalia and Sinopa come out. "Can we have some food?" asks Accalia. "Sure," you respond and get out a sandwich. "Yay!" Sinopa digs into the sandwich. "I'm going for a walk, I'll be back soon don't let yourselves be seen," You say as you grab your favorite jacket. They nod and you leave.

A/N: Hai! I hope you liked the first chapter. I am new to this kind of fanfiction. I will publish the next chapter soon!! Buh-bai, ~Silly Kitty