i'm the mistake

Lilith's point of view "I was doing my homework for reading class, when all of a sudden my bedroom door was kicked in". "It was my father Lucifer standing in the doorway with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and his belt in the other hand". "Dad whats wrong?" I asked "It's your fault you killed her" he says as he pins me to the ground and I feel his right hand hit my left cheek and then he strikes me again and again and again with his belt. "Ow dad stop I didn't kill anyone". "LIAR YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER"! He shouts at me. "No I didn't she died giving birth to me" I cried out in pain. "No you killed her your not my daughter you're the mistake that god left behind, she's dead, you're the reason why". "It should have been you that died not her" my father said with an ominous tone and look in his eyes. "I hate you, you're just another mistake, you're not my Lilith you're not my daughter". My father says as he gets off of me and slams and locks the door "this happened every other night to me". I whispered to myself I opened my window and climbed down the fire escape and ran as fast as I Could to Ethan and Aiden's house my legs are so sore I Could barely move but I knew I Had to get away from that house because other wise I might be dead next. I landed on my feet because it's not that far of a drop between the fire escape and the ground I ran with the little energy I have left I jogged for at least one block to make sure my dad didn't see me. Then I ran for next six blocks. I felt broken inside but I also felt wary that my father was going to find me and god knows if he does find me if he does the dismal and desolate night and pouring rain was very calming after what I've dealing with my whole life.