Clint Barton - The Acrobat

"Hey, Clint. That circus you like so much is in town." Stark told him as he walked into the tower. Clints eyes lit up at this information. He'd been following the Circus of the World since he first saw the show last year with the rest of the Avengers. Everyone thought he liked it because of how he grew up in the circus, but it's more than that. It was rather cliche, it was for a girl.

There was an acrobat that moved with so much grace and beauty that he couldn't help the crush that grew for her. Most people will get over it within a day or two of seeing her but not Clint. He followed her anywhere he could when he wasn't on a mission.

●•●•●•●•●•●

As the group of hero's gathered together at the entrance of the circus Clint couldn't contain his excitement. Tony bought the tickets and he looked everywhere to hopefully catch a glimpse of the girl before the show started. He held onto the back of Steves hood so he could look around as they walked and not get left behind. Before he knew it they were in the arena. He looked to see many of the performers practicing. Then he saw her, she ran out to the ring leader and was discussing something with him. It was strange to see her without the usual charming smile on her face. He yelled something at her and she rolled her eyes before continuing to set up the trapeze area.  I wonder if that's what she'll be doing for this show? Usually she's on a tightrope.

"I see you've found your girl." Natasha nudged him with her elbow. His face Immediately turned pink.

"What? How did you know?" He stuttered out as he looked at her in shock.

"You're not that hard to read." She chuckled. "You've been in love with her since the moment you saw her."

Before Clint had the chance to respond he felt a pair of eyes on him. He turned to see the acrobat staring at him with a small smirk on her face. She glanced around before running over to him. She jumped up onto the railing in front of him and leaned in to speak.

"You look like a big, strong man. Why don't you come help me set up my area?" She asked with a playful glint in her eyes. Clints mouth fell open and he suddenly forgot how to speak.

"He'd love to!" Natasha said with a wide smile as she pushed Clint into a standing position. The girl smiled as she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the arena with her. Clint became like a rag doll and let her pull him wherever she wanted.

"I've seen you at our shows you know?" She smirked at him and he immediately "You're our biggest fan."

"Really?" A blush covered his cheeks.

"Of course, you've followed us all over the world." She informed. "Did you really expect no one to notice?"

"I didn't really think I was a noticeable person." He shrugged as he assembled the trapeze area.

The Avengers watched from their seats in the arena and couldn't help the laughs that fell from their mouths. They watched as she relaxed on a pedestal like object and Clint did all of the work for her. They barely knew each other and he was already whipped.

"Why do you follow us around anyways?" She asked curiously, "Aren't you busy doing super hero stuff?"

"I used to be in a circus." Clint seemed amused by her question. "Everytime I go to one it makes me feel at home."

"Why'd you leave it?"  She was now watching him as he placed each piece together carefully.

"Because there were better things I could be doing with my skills, and when someone offered me a job using those skills for good, I knew I had to take it." He explained, as if he was in a trance.

"You seem like a good man." She smiled softly. "I would love to see you outside of the circus."

"Oh, umm really?" Clints face turned a bright red and he began to stutter. "I uh I would really um like that yknow? If you're up for it?"

"I'm always up for a good time. How does after the show sound?" She jumped down and grabbed the next piece of her set.

"Thatd be perfect."