'What is going on?' Sam thinks to herself as she lies on the bed

'What is going on?' Sam thinks to herself as she lies on the bed. 'He's taking care of me so he doesn't want me dead or hurt. Why though?' 

The next day, Martin wakes her up early telling her to get dressed. She looks into the wardrobe and takes out some black jeans, a striped top, a black vest and a black jacket. She then finds some black heels to go with her outfit.

She then sits at the make-up table and does a fairly simple make-up look before putting her hair up into a messy bun

She then sits at the make-up table and does a fairly simple make-up look before putting her hair up into a messy bun. The thought of why Martin is treating her so well is still racking her brain. About 15 minutes later Martin walks in and takes her down to the car. They are driven to exactly the same parking lot and go to the same coffee shop. Luckily, the barrister that Sam told to call the district is on again. She knows that Trudy would have told him to call back if Sam visited again. 'We are going to go to Holby for a few days.' He tells her just before they ask for their drink. 

'What's in Holby?' Sam asks.

'Family.' Martin shrugs. The barrister gives them their drinks and he nods at her as if to say that he's heard everything. They stay there for about half an hour before they leave. As they walk out of the side door and into a car waiting for them, Shaylynn, Kelly and Sam walk in. They rush up to the barrister, cutting in line making the other customers annoyed. 

'Hi. Sorry. You have to wait in line.' The barrister tells them. 

'Have you seen this woman?' Shaylynn asks holding her phone out with a picture of Sam on. 

'Yeah, she's just left.' He says. Hanks rushes out and looks around but when he can't find her he walks back in and shakes his head at Shaylynn.

'Did she say anything?' Kelly asks.

'She said something about Holby. That's in Wales.' The barrister informs them. 

'Thank you.' Shaylynn nods and then looks at his name tag. 'Luke.' 

'No problem.' Luke nods. 

Shaylynn calls a close friend who lives in Coventry and asks if she can use their car. Given the circumstances, they agree. 

Four hours later and Martin and Sam are in Holby, whilst  Shaylynn, Kelly and Hank still have two hours to go. As Martin drives around a corner, a car that's swerving crashes into them. 

'Hello? Can you hear me?' A strange voice asks Sam. She opens her eyes and sees a paramedic crouching on the floor looking up at her, with another supporting her neck. 'Hi there, my name's Iain, I'm a paramedic and the strapping young lad behind you is Jez. Can you tell us your name?' 

'Samantha Voight.' Sam replies.

'OK Samantha.' Iain starts but Sam interrupts. 

'Sam. I prefer Sam.' Sam tells him. 'Look, I don't need to be immobilized. My neck doesn't hurt, neither does my head. It's just my wrist and my stomach.' Iain looks at Jez and nods. Jez stops supporting Sam's neck and joins Iain. 'Where's Martin.' Sam asks them.

'He's already on his way to Holby City ED. We're going to take you there now.' Jez explains. They help her out of the car and to the back of the ambulance. Iain the examines her wrist. 

'Looks like you've fractured your wrist Sam.' He tells her. 'Let's get you checked over.' He then closes the ambulance doors with Jez in the back with Sam, gets in the front and drives to Holby City ED. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~