X

"I don't think I can do this." I sharply turned around to walk in the other direction of the hallway. A yelp slipped out of my mouth when Aiden and Isaac grabbed my arms to stop me. 

They forced me to turn back around. Their hands held onto my arms on either side of me, preventing me from trying to take off again. My head tilted backwards as they lead me through the double doors to the next hallway. 

Aiden and Isaac said I needed to address Liam about what happened before it's too late. Scott was on the list of people to tell, as well. We couldn't have a new teen wolf wildly roaming Beacon Hills with a full moon approaching. 

"Chloe, we're going to be right with you." Aiden wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

I was anxious. They said it would be better to tell Scott and Stiles first and then tell Liam about what was going to happen to him. If we were all together, it would be a lot easier to tell Liam and a greater chance of him believing us. 

The three of us rounded a hallway and immediately spotted three people in the middle of it. Liam is standing in between Scott and Liam. This was going to make it a lot easier on me. I could just tell all of them at the same time. Luckily, there was no one else in the hallway. 

"-- we're brothers now." Scott stood in front of Liam. 

My head shifted to the side as I listened to those three words leave his mouth. Those were the exact words Derek said to Scott when he was bitten. Scott told me that story several times when we were together. Why would he be saying that to Liam? 

I slowly moved forward with my eyes glued on the back of Scott's head. Stiles' lifted his own head slightly when he saw the three of us approaching. None of this was making sense. Why would Scott be saying he was brothers with Liam?

"What?" Liam shot him an incredulous look. 

Stiles shook his head as the words his best friend said sunk in. "Oh, God. That's..." He covered his face with his hand, embarrassed. 

Liam glanced over his shoulder at Stiles before he turned back, narrowing his eyes at me over Scott's shoulder. "What are you talking about?" He snapped at Scott. "We just met and you bit me!"

Unable to stop myself, I blurted, "What?!" 

Everyone's attention darted to me as I stood behind Scott with shock written all over my face. On either side of me, Aiden and Isaac's jaws fell open. 

Scott spun around when he heard my voice, "Chloe--" 

I closed the short distance between us and jabbed my finger in the air at the freshman. "You bit Liam?" I pointed to myself next. "I bit Liam."

Liam confusedly whipped his head back and forth, trying to get a grasp on the situation. Stiles and Scott gaped when they heard me. How was this possible? We both bit Liam. Derek never told any of us about two Alphas biting the same person. Had that ever happened before?

"Wait-- What?" Scott focused his attention on me. "When?" 

Stiles walked around Liam to stand next to me. "You bit him?" He ran his hand through his hair before rubbing the back of his neck. 

"At tryouts," I answered Scott's question. I gestured to the denim covered leg of Liam's I bit. "When we collided, my fangs came out and I accidentally bit his leg." 

Liam glanced down at his leg, remembering what happened at tryouts. A look of realization dawned on his face. "That's why I was bleeding? You bit me?" He glared at Scott and me. "What is wrong with you people?" 

"It's not something I planned on doing! It was an accident." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Trust me, if I had to bit someone, it definitely would not be you." 

He backed away from all of us. "All of you are insane."

Scott tore his gaze away from me, still dumbfounded over both of us biting the younger teen. "Liam, the bite- the bite is a gift." He started. 

I snorted through my nose and pushed Scott out of the way. "Oh, no. We are not doing this like that. We are not Derek." 

"We're trying to help you--" Isaac jumped to my side and glowered down at Liam. He was just as confused as I was about this whole thing. 

"-- you, you little runt." Stiles added on my left. 

"By kidnapping me?" 

I stopped to shoot a glare at Scott and Stiles. "You kidnapped him?" 

Stiles quickly held his hands up in the air. "Whoa, whoa! Just to clarify," He pointed to Scott, who took a couple of steps back when I pushed him. "Scott kidnapped him, okay? I aided and abetted." 

I pressed two fingers to either side of my temples. I couldn't believe all of this was happening right now. Somehow, Scott and I managed to both bit Liam. Was it even possible for two Alphas to bite the same person? Does that mean we are both his Alpha? 

Scott stepped forward again. "Liam, I've--" He glanced at the other werewolves in the hallway, including myself. He pointed to us. "We've gone through this before. Something's happening to you, something big." 

Liam lifted his left arm up in the air, showing off a white bandage with a bit of dry blood seeped through it. He yanked the bandage off. "Nothing's happening to me." He showed off the perfect skin on his wrist. Liam bent over to reveal his leg with no hints of a bite mark. "Nothing." 

We stood in silence as Liam took off down the hallway without saying another word. I swiveled around on my heel to peer at Scott and Stiles. There were too many thoughts swirling around in my head. I couldn't understand how any of this happened. I was sure just me biting Liam was bad, but this was far worse than I expected. 

"We need to talk to Derek." Scott and I said in unison.

XXXX

I've been waiting for this chapter for so long. I really loved the idea of both of them biting Liam. I just think it's so funny and I have something planned for it. 

I'm curious to know what you guys think about it. 

This would have been updated earlier today, but then I decided to rewrite it. 

Question: What do you think about Scott and Chloe both biting Liam? What do you think is going to happen?

So, yeah!