8

"Who wants to go penny boarding?" Blake asks.

"Blake's the only active one here." I laugh.

"I haven't been penny boarding in 700 years." Weston yells.

"Who doesn't have a penny board with them?" Weston asks.

I raise my hand along with Mario. "Will, you fine with using my sisters?" Weston asks. I nod. "Mario, you can use my old one you piece of trash." Weston says, making me laugh.

Weston runs upstairs and comes back down with a tie dye one and hands it to Mario, and a purple one for me. "Thanks horse." I say and giggle.

"I don't remember how to do this." Weston's eyes widen at himself.

"I don't even know how to do this at all." I shrug.

"I'll teach you." Blake says. I give him a smile with my mouth closed.

( a/n: idek if mario can penny board or Zach but go with it lol )

I listen to Blake and follow what he says. "Okay if I die, I blame you and you." I say pointing to Blake and Weston. I look over at Mario on his phone. "I'm helping you!" Blake fights back, but in a nice way. "Still." I laugh shrugging.

"Here take my hand and I'll help you." He says holding his hand out. I grab his hand.

"Mario look! I'm doing it!" I call to Mario. I turn my head quickly to see him still looking at his phone. I roll my eyes.

"I'm letting go." Blake says.

"What Blake no!" I yell falling down the hill.

"You crusty idiot!" Weston yells running down the hill. "Are you okay?" He asks.

Mario comes down the hill too. He laughs, "Haha, are you okay?"

"I just fell down a hill. Ya I'm great." I laugh sarcastically.

"Omg, I'm sorry!" Blake yells laughing. I stand up and brush myself off. I chuckle. "Can we do something not so hard?" I groan.

"Lets go swimming?" Weston suggests.

Everyone agrees and we go back to Weston's house to get ready. I go to Weston's room to grab my bathing suit. I scrimmage through my suitcase looking for at least one of my bathing suits I brought.

I find black and pink, straped kinda bathing suit (picture above). Once I finish changing it I throw on a loose crop top and running shorts.

"Where are we swimming?" I ask.

"There's a place around the block that we can go to." Weston says.

"Okay lit." I say following everyone out the door.

We arrive to the pool. I feel awkward taking off my clothes in front of everyone. But I have my bathing suit on. Still it's weird.

I walk over to the pool and sit down at the 5 foot area. I'm 5'5. I'm tall, and I hate it.

I feel someone touch my shoulders. Someone was pushing me in. Before I get a chance to turn around my body hits the cold water.

"Zach!" I yell.

"Don't kill me they told me to." He yells running to the other end of the pool to get away from me.

"It's warm come in." I say trying not to hide the fact I'm shivering.

They jump in. Weston screams, "It's freezing."

I get out of the pool and get wrapped it a towel. I feel cold water go on my head. "Blake! I hate you so much." I yell as I scrunch together due to the coldness.

"Awe but you love me." He says. I laugh shrugging.

Mario walks over to me. "Can we please talk?" He asks bitting his lip.