Denis

Don't try to hide the truth
-
Everyone was chilling in the dining room. Alex starred down on the table, nervous, Corl was eating a pie he bought back, and Sketch and Sub were having a chat.

Alex looked at me for a brief moment. I was hiding behind the shelf. He looked me in the eye, with a worried look.

We can't just hide it from them like this.

"Denis where are you? I'm finishing the pie!" Corl yelled. I grabbed onto my courage and walk into the dining room, hiding the letter behind my back. I didn't want to scare them straight away.

"I'm here Corl-" I took my sit.

"So..." Sketch said while everyone turned towards me." What's so important that we need to fly 16 hours here?"

I gulpped.

"This...is the whole point we are here right? This...mysterious important thing?" Corl said, biting a piece of the pie.

"Of course guys-" I said in a worried tone. Alex was tense.

"Please, promise me, to not panic."

They nodded their head.

Slowly, i placed the blood-stained envelope on the table,"It all started with this mail i got from my mailbox..."

Everyone starred at it in shock. Even Alex wasn't prepared to see the hellish amount of blood stain on the envelope.

I took a deep breath, and read the letter out loud,"The Pals shall pay, to what they've done to us. If they don't fall apart before the 15 April, where the star will shine, they shall suffer, one by one."

Chills went up everyone's spine when i read it out loud.

"April 15...that's next week-" Corl stumbled in his words.

"What are we gonna do about it?" Sketch asked, fear showing in his voice.

"Don't panic," Alex sighed, more worried looking at everyones reaction.

"What do you mean not panic?! We are going to be in HUGE danger in a WEEK and we're supposed to NOT panic? This is INSANE!"

"They didn't mention we are the specific "the pals" they are finding-"

"Corl its in DENIS mailbox WITHOUT an ADDRESS of course its US-"

A fight broke off.

Things are about to go downhill.
-