"Sorry Laksh" & Ragini's Bf?

Start from the beginning

Sanskar murmers thank god.

Ragini : what did u said.

Sanskar : nothing, anyways shona ..Bike?

Ragini : she don't drive the bike, she do race with the air.

Sanskar : seriously.

Ragini : I know how much she scares me when she takes me on ride.

Sanskar : so u are scared of speed.

Ragini : no I am not, but when shona drives it, it scares me the most.

Sanskar : then I and u can never go on long journey.

Ragini : y

Sanskar : bcoz my cars speed is just around 200 km/hr.  And let me tell u one thing that day when we met first time it was me who was driving the car not lucky.

Ragini : that means u were responsible for my injury.

Sanskar : woah ..Ha ..Yeah, I am  sorry.

Ragini : btw I should not forgive u but that is an old thing so it's ok.

Sanskar : thank u so much

Screen shifts to laksh, who had just parked the car and was abt  to go college, swara saw him and she shouted hi lucky. He heared her and waved her hi. She signal him that she is coming there and he tells her okay. He then saw that truck is coming towards her and he signals her not to come but she was to eager to  understand. Laksh sees the truck coming closer to her, he runs and pushes swara and he fells on her and the truck passes ..It leaves a cut on his hand which make it bleed, they share an eyelock. All people are looking at them. They break eyelock and get up.

Laksh starts shouting at Swara : are u blind can't u see a truck coming towards u

Swara sees the blood coming out and says : lucky ur hand is bleeding.

Laksh still keeps on shouting. But swara can't see his hand bleeding and takes his hand on her hands and she also shouts : will u plzz shout on me later, can't u see ur hand, it's bleeding dammit.

Laksh stops shouting but he was still angry. Swara and laksh sits on near by bench and swara takes out a small bandage which she always keep with her,bcoz she thinks that bandage and cotton can be used anywhere.

Laksh : leave it I don't need it.

Swara : lucky plzz let me do it.

Laksh : I said no need.

Swara angrily : just shut up and give ur hand.

He gives to her. She starts removing the blood with cotton. It is paining to laksh & he says ouch.

Swara was teary : bahut dard ho raha hai.

Laksh : nahi bahut maza aa raha hai, ofcourse its paining u idiot.

She completes his dressing and says : hogaya.

Laksh was angry with her and now again starts shouting on her : shona u, I just hate u.

Swara ( with innocence and catches her ears) : sorry lucky.

Laksh : what sorry, atleast you have thought abt me , what will I do if something happens to you

Air breeze starts and they share eyelock.(moh moh ke dhaage plays in background). And their eye lock brakes by some lady's voice( to swara) : beta u r fine na.

Swara : yes aunty.

That lady : u are blessed beta u have got such a caring life partner, take care who came to rescue u by putting his life in danger. (Swalak look each other )

And to laksh : u also beta take care. 

Swalak : thanx aunty.

That lady goes,laksh anger was not gone yet, swara said : aunty bhi na, what she was thinking about us.

She observed that Laksh was still not talking to her and says : sorry na, plzz sorry.

As he starts leaving he hears a song,which Swara was singing. He turns back and sees that she is singing , dancing and following her.

I am a fool, I am a fool
I am a fool fool fool!
You big heart, you big heart
You got very big heart!

I come near, I come near
I come near near near
You go far, you go far
You go very very far

He starts going from there.

Arey thanda rakh kaleja
Thoda baraf pe ghis le bheja
Sorry le ja, maafi de ja humko free

One, two, three!( she was holding her ears but laksh was still moving ahead.)

Sorry Sorry Sorry
Pakde hum dono kaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry!
Bache ki loge jaan kya
Mehangi hai ek muskaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry
Bache ki loge jaan kya.

(He was smiling now, & not even angry with her but he was enjoying it so he thought to continue his fake anger)

I know you love me and You know I love ya
Hai apne understanding to phir locha-lafda kya
I want a big big smile and
I want it only only now
Are! andar se tu okay hai upar se khaye bhav

Aise kaai ko atka
Tere ghar ka jhadu katka
Tu jo bole kar denge daily free!

One, two, three!
Sorry Sorry Sorry
Pakde hum dono kaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry!
Bachche ki loge jaan kya
Mehangi hai ek muskaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry
Bachche ki loge jaan kya?

(In all this situation, laksh was just smiling. And showing her fake anger. Swara came in front of laksh and continued.)

Final warning, final warning,
Don't you break my heart
Automatic guilty feeling
One time over smart

See, see, see can't you see see see
Kitne deep deep deep mere dil ke jazbaat
Hai kaai ko naaraaz
Karle maandavli maharaj
Hum sab aaj ye teri khaaj khuja de free

One, two, three!
Sorry Sorry Sorry
Pakde hum dono kaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry!
Bache ki loge jaan kya
Mehangi hai ek muskaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry
Bache ki loge jaan kya?