A New Guy!

Laksh still didn't respond to her. She got upset and sat on one of benches. Laksh observed it, she had stopped singing and was sad. he went to her.

Laksh : hey what happen

Swara : sorry lucky.

Laksh : shona,its okay but next time pls aisa mat karna

Swara : thankiee..Main toh dar hi gayi thi

Laksh : btw I was enjoying it that's y I continued to show u fake anger.

Swara : hawww lucky so mean.

And she started beating him.And mistakenly his palm got hurt and he said ouch. Swara took his hand and once again said sorry.

Laksh : are chill nothing happened to me

Ragsan came their running and said : you guys okay?

Sanskar saw the wound on his hand & said : lucky, what happened?

Laksh : actually shona was about to get hit by truck.

Ragini cares swara and says : shona are u okay? We heard that there was about to have a road accident but one guy saved the girl.

Swara tooks ragini's hand in her hand & say : lado don't worry nothing happened to me, but lucky got hurt.

Ragini scolded swara : shona, u should take care of urself na.

Swara catches her own ears : sorry lado, but can we go inside the college. And lucky u will go to home and do this dressing properly.

Laksh : no way, I am not going home, I want to attend the lecture.

Swara : oh padhaku already u have taken seven days leave so this one day won't affect ur studies .

Laksh : but shona..

Swara closes her ears by her fingers : and say I can't hear u now go to home.

Laksh : lado plzz explain ur sister

Ragini : she is correct, u should go home

Laksh : ok baba I am going, bhai chalo.

Swara : hmm better

Ragsan were sad as they wanted spend more time together

Next day, swaragini and kavita are in auditorium waiting for sanlak to come as it's ragini's dance competition. She is nervous and was waiting  for sanskar to come. Uttara and laksh entered the auditorium.

Swaragini : hi lucky. how is ur hand?

Laksh : hey guys ,it's better Swara, anyways she is my sister Uttara., in 1st year and uttara they are our friends swara and ragini.

Swaragini : hi uttara.

Uttara : hi swaragini.

Ragini : lucky where is sanky

Laksh : actually bhai has some work so he won't be able to come, so he asked me to say u sorry

Ragini murmers  : sanky, what important work he has more than me.

Laksh : where is ur sister ritika.

Kavita : she is gone with her bf to see kolkata.

Laksh : okay.

Swara in mind(angrily) : offo this Laksh,y doesnt he stop thinking about her, y dont't he forget her, i don't understand what goes in his mind.

Competition started .They were sitting in row like kavragswalakutt. Name was announced and it was ragini's turn. All wished her best of luck and she went on the stage. A voice behind the gate wished her best of luck but it could not be heard by anyone in the auditorium. Her dance started and she did contemporary dance. At the end of the dance there was a huge round of applause in the auditorium but still ragini was not happy bcoz sanky was not there. She came to swalakavutt.

Ragini : how was my dance.

Swara : awesome, and i know u  would do it after all ur my sister

Laksh : madam khud ki taraf karna band karo and ragini u were fabulous.

Kavita : ragini u rocked it.

Uttara : it was really nice.

Ragini : thank u all and can we go to canteen i need some energy. And the results will be announced by 1 hr. So we will come by that time. Swara agreed but laksh, kavita and uttara look each other and said : no wait.

Swaragini : y.

Laksh : actually uttara came with me only to see this competition.

Swaragini : but we are hungry.

Laksh : okay we will go after 2, 3 performances.

Swaragini : fine but after that we will go.

Laksh : ya sure.

Kavlak and uttara : haashhh!!

2,3 dances were complete and now swaragini started leaving and kavlak and uttara had to go with them forcefully. But the host called someone on stage and said : plzz welcome Mr sanskar maheshwari with around of applause. Swaragini stopped. Sanskar performance started and he did a fusion of few dance forms on a mash up. Swaragini was continuously looking at him and smiling as well as shocked to him seeing his dancing. Once again the auditorium was filled of voice of claps. Sanskar came to them.

Laksh hugged him and said : awesome bhai.

Uttara : Loved it bhaiya

Sanskar : thank u choti.

Sanskar was coming towards swaragini but kavita came in middle and hugged him. Ragini's smile vanished and made her somewhere jealous.

Kavita : wow sanskar, if u would have told me much before i would have kept ur name in top.

Sanskar : it's ok kavita, thanx for the help.

Then he came towards swaragini. Ragini once again smiled.

Swara : so it was surprise, awesome surprise, i didn't knew u are such a great dancer.

Sanskar : my sweetheart, i am born dancer.

Ragini : sanky very bad, u did not wished me even best of luck.

Sanskar : agar wish kardeta toh yeh smile dekh ne nai milti.

Ragsan have eyelock. Ragini breaks the  eye lock : so how was my dance performance.

Sanskar : hmm okay.

Ragini : what.

Sanskar : awesome baba, i was just kidding. And what about me

Ragini : fab, but i didn't expect that a bandar can dance so well.

Sanskar : ragini. And he started running behind her. Ragini came and was hiding behind swara and swalak were standing in front of each other and was talking about sanskar's plan how he did this. Sanskar was trying to chase her. Sanskar was about to catch her but she pushed swara and swara fell on laksh. And they both fell down as swara was trying to get up laksh keeps starung at her and then swara also stares him and they both had eyelock. ( moh moh ke dhaage song played on background)

Ragsan saw them and forgot about the fight and called them.

Ragini : swara u ok?

And she help her in getting up.

Swalak eyelock breaks and swara says : ya lado I am fine.

Ragini : i am sorry guys.

Laksh : lado it's okay and btw friendship main no thank u no sorry.

Swara : acha, aur jo kal mujhse itna saara sorry bulwaya uska kya.

Laksh : shona actually i was enjoying it na that's y.

Swara ( angrily) : u are really mean.

Laksh : acha sorry baba.

Swara : now who is breaking the rule.

Laksh : acha ok i won't say sorry an Khush.

Swara smiled : yaa

They were going to canteen. And someone entered the college. His footsteps are shown, he has smile on his face. Every body in the college was staring at him. he was passing by these people. And he bashed with uttara. His face is revealed.  (Raj from aur pyaar hogaya) he said : sorry