I put my things down and strapped into my chair as the flight attendant announced we'd be leaving in half an hour. Once we were up in the air Hazel looked over at me. 'Daddy' Hazel said 'yes Monkey' I said looking up from the Hawaii file, 'I need to go toilet' Hazel said, nodding my head I unbuckled myself before placing the file down and hiding it and getting out of my cubicle, walking over to Hazel's I opened hers and helped her off her seat before walking us to the bathroom.

After Hazel was done we walked back and I helped her back into her chair, Ellie was doing a crosswords and drinking from a water bottle, I buckled Hazel back in and grabbed her colour in book and pencils placing it on the little table that she could reach, I gave her a small cup of jelly beans and got her bottle of water from her 'Moana' backpack placing it on the table and also grabbing her rhino teddy placing it next to her.

Walking out I closed the cubicle and walked into my own sitting down and looking up to see Hazel with a concentrated face whilst she coloured her picture in, tongue sticking out and eyebrows knotted together, I took a photo of it on my phone before getting back to the file.

A couple hours later I had packed mine and Hazel's things up whilst she ate her jelly beans as we landed, I helped Ellie out of her cubicle before helping Hazel who looked like she was about to pass out asleep, taking her in my arms the three of us walked out with our little carry on bags and walked through the terminal, once we got to security Ellie helped me take Hazel's things off her again before I placed Hazel on the ground and she walked tiredly over to Ellie, I quickly took my things off before walking through and grabbing my stuff putting them on quickly before grabbed Hazel's things, thankfully Ellie already had her things on, I placed Hazel on a waiting chair and quickly put her shoes on her before handing her her rhino and picking her up in my arms.

Walking down the arrival terminal and out into the airport I started searching for our names, after a couple of minutes of searching I finally found my name, taking Ellie's hand so she wouldn't get lost we walked over to the man and he smiled at me putting Lei's on us all, Hazel fell asleep on me as we walked to the luggage claim, I grabbed a trolley nearby and started loading our luggage up once I saw it coming getting help from Aka.

Once we were all set we walked out of the airport and into an awaiting car, getting in we drove off towards the Aulani Disney Resort.

Once there we walked inside the lobby and I paid for our things before taking our keys we walked outside and and made our way to the villa we'd be staying in for the week.

Our villa was on the beach, the front door was opened as the cleaner was packing his golf caddy up, the three of us walked inside, there was four doors, one door led to the laundry, another to a master bedroom, another leading to a kids room which I placed Hazel on the single bed and closed the door a little letting her sleep, and the last door was the bathroom, once through the hallway there was a wide open space with a kitchen, dining room and a large living room, the entire back wall was all windows as it showed the beach right behind us, we had a little outdoor setting right outside on a patio.

Ellie turned to me after taking it all in and smiled widely at me. 'I love it' she said before kissing me, smiling into the kiss I kissed back before breaking apart, 'I love you' I said pecking her nose causing her face to scrunch up cutely.