the Fight

i awoke from my sleep from the sound of glass shattering. i looked over at my bunny alarm clock. it read 9:00. i stood up and stretched. i got dressed and walked out of my room to find the source of the shattering glass. probably my parents fighting. they fight all the time and usually for long periods of time. i always had to cover my sisters ears and bring her where she couldn't hear it. she was too young to go through the same things i did.  i sighed and walked down the stairs. 

      i was correct. my parents were fighting.my mom had dropped a plate and was screaming at my dad. i walked over to the broken plate and began picking up the glass. shit i thought as a piece of glass cut my finger. i finished picking up the glass and rushed to the bathroom. i washed it off and put a band aid on it.i heard little feet coming down the stairs. shit my sister . i came out the bathroom to find my sister just outside my bedroom door. she put her hand on the door as if she were about to go in. "hey." i whispered in a sweet voice. she jumped slightly and turned around. i smiled and she smiled back. soon her smile turned int a frown and she was crying. 

     i ran up the stairs and hugged her.she hugged me tighter and sat on my lap. "mommy and daddy are screaming and its scaring me." she said in a shaky voice. i put my hand on her head and whispered, "Go get dressed and we will go to the park ok?" she nodded and wiped her tears. i let her go and she went to her room. i stand up and go inside my room. i pick up my phone.

 "hey." i texted my friend kallie

"hey." she texted back.

"can you meet my at the park?"

"yeah sure. may i ask why?" 

"parents are fighting and elli is scared and i told her we could go to the park. she also loves you so i hope you can help calm her down."

"okie dokie i'll be there in ten."

"mkay see ya."

"see ya."

                    i put my phone in my pocket and walk out. my sister walks out in a cute sun dress,her hair in pigtails. she grabs my hand and we walk down the stairs and out the front door. we begin walking to the park, careful not to step on anything gross. we reach the park about five minutes later. she runs to the swings and  i follow. we both sit down. i see a figure begin running toward us. it was my friend kallie. elli jumped off the swing and ran to her laughing. kallie picked her up and walked her over to me.

___________________________________________________________________

hey guys again sorry for the short chapter im still getting used to writing long stories. anyways im gunna go role play bai!